KorenoGamer

Sep 24, 2021
im with you bro...
He/she even can judge me who never ever meet or talk, just by using comment he/she knows All about me.What type of human iam, lol..
You forgot "they". When one person wants to deny another person something when they themselves can avoid it, that tells me something.

KorenoGamer

Sep 24, 2021
Sounds like you like NTR, but don't want to admit it. Why else would you want it in the game if you didn't want to see it?
No, I don't like NTR ... I'm a jealous idiot and I have quit many a game that surprised you with it. But I also believe in freedom and giving people options. I believe is expanding an audience. I believe in capitalism. Putting more options and paths into a game can only be beneficial to the dev while at the same time making everyone happy. And I wouldn't have to see it if I didn't take that route. Stop glazing over that fact. I have said it more than once.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
No, I don't like NTR ... I'm a jealous idiot and I have quit many a game that surprised you with it. But I also believe in freedom and giving people options. I believe is expanding an audience. I believe in capitalism. Putting more options and paths into a game can only be beneficial to the dev while at the same time making everyone happy. And I wouldn't have to see it if I didn't take that route. Stop glazing over that fact. I have said it more than once.
You must be new to the adult game scene if you think adding NTR in a harem game would expand the audience.

Reactions: _baka_ and votre

KorenoGamer

Sep 24, 2021
You must be new to the adult game scene if you think adding NTR in a harem game would expand the audience.
It can if people weren't stubborn and actually knew that they could just pretend it wasn't even there. Diving down the road and you take a left. Everything that happened on the street to the right didnt happen to you. You werent there. Unless you were told, you never knew it happened. In my idea, as long as you kept your opinion high with the characters then nothing would ever happen you didnt want.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
It can if people weren't stubborn and actually knew that they could just pretend it wasn't even there. Diving down the road and you take a left. Everything that happened on the street to the right didnt happen to you. You werent there. Unless you were told, you never knew it happened
I get what you're saying, but that's not reality. Harem fans don't like ntr, and ntr fans usually don't like harem. Trying to mix the two in one game turns off both as there isn't enough content for either side to be satisfied. Trying to please everyone leads to pleasing no one. I've played many "optional ntr" games without the ntr, and the content is almost always lacking.

Reactions: _baka_ and votre

KorenoGamer

Sep 24, 2021
I get what you're saying, but that's not reality. Harem fans don't like ntr, and ntr fans usually don't like harem. Trying to mix the two in one game turns off both as there isn't enough content for either side to be satisfied. Trying to please everyone leads to pleasing no one. I've played many "optional ntr" games without the ntr, and the content is almost always lacking.
The failure of the concept is 2-fold.

1. Close minded, stubborn people that want to control others enjoyment when said content does not need to be experienced by them.
2. Poor design and time constraints on doing it properly. In my idea, the route split wouldn't happen until pretty far into the game. and from that point on, it would require considerably more total content. When a dev makes the choice to combine them, they need to understand the need for extra dev time. In the mixed games you have played, proper time was not given.

I understand these are not easy to change or fix. But imagine if a dev made the effort to fix number 2. I guarantee it would be a success. Basically 2 games in one.

KorenoGamer

Sep 24, 2021
the progress in the phone is confusing asf
I should have taken notes while figuring out what unlocks stuff. I would make an easier to follow guide. Not a walkthrough but a guide. Here is an example of how things can be eternally missed, and players dumbfounded on how to progress. Below is an example of what is needed in a guide.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
The failure of the concept is 2-fold.

1. Close minded, stubborn people that want to control others enjoyment when said content does not need to be experienced by them.
2. Poor design and time constraints on doing it properly. In my idea, the route split wouldn't happen until pretty far into the game. and from that point on, it would require considerably more total content. When a dev makes the choice to combine them, they need to understand the need for extra dev time. In the mixed games you have played, proper time was not given.

I understand these are not easy to change or fix. But imagine if a dev made the effort to fix number 2. I guarantee it would be a success. Basically 2 games in one.
1. That's just you pre-judging people, and assuming you know them based on a few forum posts. That's prejudiced. People don't like what they don't like, and have every right to voice their opinions, just like you do.

2. Making the route spilt far into the game is an absolutely terrible idea, and every game that has done it has received MASSIVE backlash. Why? because when you draw a certain audience, in this case harem fans, and then add something like ntr, the direct antithesis, way down the line then you've gone against what your core audience wants. You either do both routes from the beginning, or don't do it at all. Look what happened to Foot of the Mountains. Dev added ntr way into the game, and people were understandably PISSED. You can't cultivate a harem audience then pull the old switcheroo and expect it to go over well.

As for your final point it would not be a success just for the simple fact that the audience for ntr is absolutely miniscule compared to harem. If a dev is only looking to make a successful game avoiding ntr is probably a safer bet. Do note that I'm not saying devs shouldn't make ntr games. People like what they like and who am I to tell them otherwise. It's just not in a devs best interest to add ntr in the late game.

votre

Nov 19, 2020
1. That's just you pre-judging people, and assuming you know them based on a few forum posts. That's prejudiced. People don't like what they don't like, and have every right to voice their opinions, just like you do.

2. Making the route spilt far into the game is an absolutely terrible idea, and every game that has done it has received MASSIVE backlash. Why? because when you draw a certain audience, in this case harem fans, and then add something like ntr, the direct antithesis, way down the line then you've gone against what your core audience wants. You either do both routes from the beginning, or don't do it at all. Look what happened to Foot of the Mountains. Dev added ntr way into the game, and people were understandably PISSED. You can't cultivate a harem audience then pull the old switcheroo and expect it to go over well.

As for your final point it would not be a success just for the simple fact that the audience for ntr is absolutely miniscule compared to harem. If a dev is only looking to make a successful game avoiding ntr is probably a safer bet. Do note that I'm not saying devs shouldn't make ntr games. People like what they like and who am I to tell them otherwise. It's just not in a devs best interest to add ntr in the late game.
Yeaahhhh... agree...
Like, IRL who doesnt want to have Harem?
Man/women want have harem.
Also, because im a guy and not have any weird fetish, im not so into NTR/Netorare because Netorare audiences is female Or some 'M'. And Netorase is for some jerk, thats whatt i think.
Netori genre is there for healthy gents, its better steal something rather than get robbed.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Yeaahhhh... agree...
Like, IRL who doesnt want to have Harem?
Man/women want have harem.
Also, because im a guy and not have any weird fetish, im not so into NTR/Netorare because Netorare audiences is female Or some 'M'. And Netorase is for some jerk, thats whatt i think.
Netori genre is there for healthy gents, its better steal something rather than get robbed.
I'm not even a fan of "hard" netori where you belittle the other dude. Mama didn't raise no homewrecker.

Reactions: paginou and votre

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
Hi, does anybody know whether at one point all chicks will live under the same roof. I want threesomes, and a lot of them.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Hi, does anybody know whether at one point all chicks will live under the same roof. I want threesomes, and a lot of them.
Hard to say, but since the Dev is starting a new game, I think this game will wrap up fairly soon. Will both families inhabit the same house? Hmm... seems unlikely to me, I would imagine that it is way more likely that you will buy your old house and move out from the motel to there, threesomes are not impossible in this scenario, but I suspect they will be limited to certain groups, such as both moms, first commune sisters and/or second commune sisters.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I should have taken notes while figuring out what unlocks stuff. I would make an easier to follow guide. Not a walkthrough but a guide. Here is an example of how things can be eternally missed, and players dumbfounded on how to progress. Below is an example of what is needed in a guide.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean how do you know what to do next

• Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
Help with Kate meeting Step family.

I've seen the Question and answer but can't seem to get it to work. So I'm missing something...

Q: How do you introduce Kate (Aunt) to the step family?

A: you must invite Lily to a dinner with step family while kate is present, kate will ask if she can come, you can accept or not

The only time that I've seen Lil and Aunt Kate together (other than the 'auto pilot' diner/meal sequence where you can't direct interactions) is Sunday at 12:00 at the diner. (If they are together at the pool I've missed it.)

When I invite Lil to the Step Family dinner there, Kate says nothing, there are no chats with either Kate or Lil about diner with the Step family. So what is the obvious step that I'm missing? Thanks

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Help with Kate meeting Step family.

I've seen the Question and answer but can't seem to get it to work. So I'm missing something...

Q: How do you introduce Kate (Aunt) to the step family?

A: you must invite Lily to a dinner with step family while kate is present, kate will ask if she can come, you can accept or no
The only time that I've seen Lil and Aunt Kate together (other than the 'auto pilot' diner/meal sequence where you can't direct interactions) is Sunday at 12:00 at the diner. (If they are together at the pool I've missed it.)

When I invite Lil to the Step Family dinner there, Kate says nothing, there are no chats with either Kate or Lil about diner with the Step family. So what is the obvious step that I'm missing? Thanks
1) have you taken Lily to the step family for dinner? do it a few times if you haven't.

2) have you talked to Kate about the step family? If not keep asking about parents.

3) To trigger introducing Kate you must have done part 1 and 2, and Kate must be hanging around the motel (she doesn't needs to be at the dinner's table with the rest of the family) enter the dinner (at 19:00) click on Lily and request to go to the dinner with step family. There will be a scene outside the dinner where Kate catches you and Lily heading out, you have the option to invite Kate along for the dinner.

3.70 star(s) 156 Votes