Shaman Zuma

Aug 20, 2019
HaHa, little to add when almost everything has been said about this early version,
just saying that the redhead is a bomb,
by the way, the girl in black pants on the title screen seems to be high. :alien::alien:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
do you guys know the commands for the girl's relationship? I had tried to check them but there are just too many variables, this game needs some cheats or at least some to mod it.

Reactions: dllxmatcher

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The game has potential, but right now it's just an open grind box. Suffice to look at that UI cluttered with grinding tasks.
I wish the dev put more effort in creating content people want to play with than the grind nightmare that turns people off from playing at all.

PaperBeyblade

Apr 23, 2017
For me the bugfix fix fixes the crashing when going inside the MC's room but it now causes a crash when Lisa gives the MC a HJ. Guess I'll wait till the next release.

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Like what it sets out to be. However, reaching a smooth and fun game from what we have now looks to be a tough climb. Really hope this one smooths its roll and can find its niche. Definitely non english speaker and hope the help is there to fix things. Good luck!

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Straitened Times v0.3.0 + Compressed

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Does anyone know how to find money in save editor? Lookin to pass some grind. Tried editing some wage values, and looking for cash stuff but i think it resets automatically.

PaperBeyblade

Apr 23, 2017
Does anyone know how to find money in save editor? Lookin to pass some grind. Tried editing some wage values, and looking for cash stuff but i think it resets automatically.
easiest way to find it is look at the amount of money you have currrenty. upload the save into save editor and scroll down till you see the amount of your money (it's a long way down). note though that one of your tasks is to work regular shifts at the job so you still have to work.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
you will have find Player.Money

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes