• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

travmann

Sep 20, 2020
U have to sleep with older sis in same room and massage her, when the younger sister comes in (after some time i think) she will join and soon she will jump on u, after that theres a chance of mom coming to the room. Maybe u won't get it the first time but keep trying.
thank you for the advice

Reactions: BurningLlama

Yama2212

Jun 22, 2022
Joiplay always force Close

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive GameData.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 720, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive GameData.rpyc.
You put in incest patch? I have a same problem when i put incest patch.. But after i removed that incest patch i can start and play the game

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Is there a certain day and time before the MC can talk to a detective? Been trying forever and keep getting the same thing. Leave a message. I have been trying for many in game days and still can't talk to anyone at the police station. Trying to get the "goon" task done. I can't finish it without talking to the police which never seem to be available.

It would be nice is the SuchMod worked like it was supposed to.

Last edited:

kingmountvic

Nov 7, 2020
I use the full save and persistent file in OP to get gallery unlock but it still nothing in the gallery page, i paste the file both in the game file and the renpy file in C:, still don't work, did anyone know why?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Is there a certain day and time before the MC can talk to a detective? Been trying forever and keep getting the same thing. Leave a message. I have been trying for many in game days and still can't talk to anyone at the police station. Trying to get the "goon" task done. I can't finish it without talking to the police which never seem to be available.

It would be nice is the SuchMod worked like it was supposed to.
Got to talk to Lawyer to find out who is investigating fathers case. Then you can go and talk to the cops in the back office. Need to talk to them and ask about their interest for about 2 in game weeks, before hey like you enough to get them to give you information/help you.

MainL

Sep 7, 2019
You put in incest patch? I have a same problem when i put incest patch.. But after i removed that incest patch i can start and play the game
you can't run on Android with JoiPlay. In the latest update the game was updated to Ren'py engine 8.1.0, but currently JoiPlay do not support that version (Ren'py plugin supports from the last 7 version to 8.0.3).

We so hope estrada back port again ... And thanks for someone because u blame estrada --'

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
In the latest update the game was updated to Ren'py engine 8.1.0
I Downloaded the game from the 1st post, it still Renpy v7.6.1. Did you mean there any version greater than v0.40.0 that's not in the forum?

MainL

Sep 7, 2019
I Downloaded the game from the 1st post, it still Renpy v7.6.1. Did you mean there any version greater than v0.40.0 that's not in the forum?
Maybe because am use compression version so i think because update renpy .. am sory for mistake info

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
I can not for the life of me trigger the 3some between mom and aunt at the motel room. already complimented them 2+ times now.

Yama2212

Jun 22, 2022
you can't run on Android with JoiPlay. In the latest update the game was updated to Ren'py engine 8.1.0, but currently JoiPlay do not support that version (Ren'py plugin supports from the last 7 version to 8.0.3).
We so hope estrada back port again ... And thanks for someone because u blame estrada --'
Oh I actually can run this game in my android with joiplay..
Screenshot_2023-07-16-18-16-40-75.png

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
I can not for the life of me trigger the 3some between mom and aunt at the motel room. already complimented them 2+ times now.
I can't remember 3 or 4 times, but you must to continuously choose compliment both. Also, don't fuck the aunt or the mom before doing that (don't let them have orgasm on that day). And also you need the previous conditions: 4some with sisters and mother; and fuck aunt or mom alone when the other is sleeping

Last edited:
Reactions: 50996
3.70 star(s) 154 Votes