Trinidj

May 19, 2023
v0.40.0
New content for Lisa Gardner, Kate Jensen, Judge, and Bank Manager
and something for Alexa Gardner, Ava Jensen, PE Teacher, Neighbour Cheerleader and others

Fix: LitTeacher arrange personal therapy dialogue
Fix: Lisa and Kate contest double end error
Fix: Lawyer events conditions
Fix: Anna invite to room loop

Add: 4 base (13 total) animations
Update: 1 animation
Add: 70+ images
Update: 11 images

Raptecna

May 15, 2018
When i compliment both Lisa and Kate the second time, I have this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch_MAunt.rpy", line 4283, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PersonClass' object has no attribute 'IsHaremPart'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 815, in script call
  File "ch_MAunt.rpyc", line 3404, in script call
  File "ch_MAunt.rpyc", line 3677, in script call
  File "ch_MAunt.rpyc", line 3985, in script call
  File "ch_MAunt.rpyc", line 4283, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/ch_MAunt.rpy", line 4283, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PersonClass' object has no attribute 'IsHaremPart'

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.1.23060707
Straitened Times 0.40.0
Sat Jul 15 18:25:45 2023

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Did someone forget to include the images folder in this update? I ask because I do not get any images of any sex scenes since updating, all black screens.
Have you solved the issue on your part mate? I have the same problem.
I checked the other hosting sites for in the op, and they all have the same GB, which means they all don't have the images folder we need (assuming that is what we need to remedy the problem.)

TTracz8

May 20, 2018
How open group sex with mom and both sisters?
U have to sleep with older sis in same room and massage her, when the younger sister comes in (after some time i think) she will join and soon she will jump on u, after that theres a chance of mom coming to the room. Maybe u won't get it the first time but keep trying.

Reactions: Daskapital61

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
Aunt and Mom Threesome - Need to request Aunt to stay at spare room and request to invite mom at 21:00 Offer help with clothing (MAKE SURE TO PICK COMPLIMENT BOTH TWICE IN A ROW!!!)
ERROR

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
can anyone update the excel guide :D? Also what scenes are available for the PE teacher? And how do you unlock the judge?

BDI

May 23, 2017
Have you solved the issue on your part mate? I have the same problem.
I checked the other hosting sites for in the op, and they all have the same GB, which means they all don't have the images folder we need (assuming that is what we need to remedy the problem.)
Well, I copied the images folder from V39 and pasted it in V40 and still did not get anything but a black screen. I can just assume that there will bug fix to remedy this.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
halil123 said:
Go to stepmoms room when she is there - she will tell you to invite lauren(nb mom) to dinner - talk to nb mom and invite her - she will be there at 21 - do it multiple times
That never happens here.
That event was triggered in the home gym in the afternoon when the mother was working out.
so it looks like its a bit random.

what happened here was that i stood in the hall in the early evening. skipped time 1 hour. suddenly Lauren comes over.
there is some talking and then she leave.
Next day i got the event to invite her over triggered when the "other mother" was in the gym

Last edited:

Tarz00n

Feb 9, 2019
Gardner family can be invited to Step Family house. After StepFamily dinner go to the living room and StepMother will ask to invite Gardner over. You can arrange this by talking to Ms. Gardner can set it to be random or schedule manually. When set go to Step Family house at 21 to spawn Gardner. Repeat for Alexa Gardner to join. There single variant when aunt is invited over
I've invited the Gardners to the Step Family's dinner for days now, and Alex Gardner won't show up for class. What am I doing wrong here. The changelog provided said that Alexa would appear in MC's class after meeting Bridgette in the step family dinner.
It's not the Gardner Family (your mom and sisters), who triggers Alexa to join your class , it's the Larsen Family (neighbour, Lauren Larsen will come over to your step family)!
Go to neighbour house in the afternoon (15:00) when Lauren is gardening and "talk" to her, and at the table click "request" then you should be able to plan the meeting. If not, just keep interacting with Stepmom Anna Gardner, until she says, you should invite Lauren, after that, go to neighbours house 15:00.
Invite her a few times (she will be at the step family house at 21:00), and Bridgett will join at the evening, do this 2-3 times again, and then Alexa will appear in your class!

Last edited:

Tarz00n

Feb 9, 2019
Aunt and Mom Threesome - Need to request Aunt to stay at spare room and request to invite mom at 21:00 Offer help with clothing (MAKE SURE TO PICK COMPLIMENT BOTH TWICE IN A ROW!!!)

Banker Manager - request anal at her office as a reward

Judge - Fucking judge on apartment visit. Make sure Victoria is at home (21:00) and make sure its not on the days of Victoria get drunk. There two variants solo and daughter watching. After scene with daughter watching pick a day where Victoria will be drunk and click "fuck mother while daughter watches" if Victoria is drunk unlocks solo

Fucking Brigitte(Cheerleader) raw - either sneak or barge in after midnight to cheerleader room and pick no condom fuck

Gardner family can be invited to Step Family house. After StepFamily dinner go to the living room and StepMother will ask to invite Gardner over. You can arrange this by talking to Ms. Gardner can set it to be random or schedule manually. When set go to StepFamily house at 21 to spawn Gardner. Repeat for Alexa Gardner to join. There single variant when aunt is invited over

Alexa will be added to your class after meeting Brigitte when inviting Gardner over to StepFamily. Might need repeat Gardner family invite for this to spawn.

PECoach able to request to sleep in spare room. She will spawn after midnight. She will flash boob and kiss you goodnight when sleeping with her.

MGrandma swimsuit at pool

You mean the Larsen Family, don't you?!
Lauren Larsen can be invited to step family house, manualy (today, or tomorrow), or automatic (randomly). She will appear at 21:00 at step fam house. After a few times (or maby one time was enough...) Bridgette also comes over with Lauren. And after 2-3 times doing this routine, Alexa will appear in your class...

Maybe you meant another event, but if you meant the new one from v0.40, then it's the Larsen's.
Family (Gardners #1) joining step family (Gardners #2) was looong ago, and this doesn't trigger Alexa to join your class...

But thank's for your guide, help me a lot to avoid the grind, cya(y):)

Reactions: gen1
3.70 star(s) 156 Votes