• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Šhūbhªm

Dec 4, 2022
I installed latest joiplay and renpy from joiplay website and also download pc version of game from mega but after adding the game when i start the game the game screen loading and get back game not started ?
What to do now?

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
You mean the Larsen Family, don't you?!
Lauren Larsen can be invited to step family house, manualy (today, or tomorrow), or automatic (randomly). She will appear at 21:00 at step fam house. After a few times (or maby one time was enough...) Bridgette also comes over with Lauren. And after 2-3 times doing this routine, Alexa will appear in your class...

Maybe you meant another event, but if you meant the new one from v0.40, then it's the Larsen's.
Family (Gardners #1) joining step family (Gardners #2) was looong ago, and this doesn't trigger Alexa to join your class...

But thank's for your guide, help me a lot to avoid the grind, cya(y):)
lmao thanks for the correction!!! yeah im terrible with their actual names i always go by there title like neighbor step-family etc. So when trying to write a guide cause at the time i didnt see any yet i tried to make sound good and failed. Glad to see you still got events i tried to make it as detailed as possible.

Reactions: Tarz00n

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
He does has a tendency to move on to new events when there are very logically extensions still available for classic events. Blowjob or fuck for Jill in the shower should have been long ago. Also, to make the diner waitress playable instead of just adding new older characters we've never seen before. Thinking specifically of grandmother and judge.
im finally glad he added more to catching your older sis masturbating cause at this point there should be no reason for her to get mad lol

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
At this point I have done this like 8 time but nothing happens after giving me some error. I did the part of fucking both aunt and mom one at a time while they were sleeping where there is also an error about talk theme. I don't know how much grind is needed now.
This is the PRE-condition:
1. Make Lisa in to the harem -> Family 4some.
2. Make Kate in to the harem -> Fuck Kate alone when Lisa sleeping next to you and vice versa (can't remember when the trigger happened to make Kate in to the harem, but just continuously fuck one of them when the other is sleeping).

after the pre-condition above:
1. Continuously choose Compliment Both. (3 or 4 times, sorry don't remember the exact number)
2. Don't give Lisa and Kate orgasm on that day -> don't fuck either of them before the competition

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Is it not possible to get further than falling asleep or getting kicked out of the lawyer's apartment the first time you drink with her and the cop? I've seen multiple people on this forum all saying different things about progressing further. Unless you need to trigger something with both of them seperately outside of vicky's apartment.

The whole drinking thing with the cop and lawyer just seems like a complete waste of time. How many times does the mc have to go over and the player"me" has to figure out the right combo to advance.

Last edited:

Yama2212

Jun 22, 2022
I installed latest joiplay and renpy from joiplay website and also download pc version of game from mega but after adding the game when i start the game the game screen loading and get back game not started ?
What to do now?
Check trackback.txt in your game folder that's is same folder with exe file.. And you can see what error you get in trackback.txt

Reactions: Šhūbhªm

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
This is the PRE-condition:
1. Make Lisa in to the harem -> Family 4some.
2. Make Kate in to the harem -> Fuck Kate alone when Lisa sleeping next to you and vice versa (can't remember when the trigger happened to make Kate in to the harem, but just continuously fuck one of them when the other is sleeping).

after the pre-condition above:
1. Continuously choose Compliment Both. (3 or 4 times, sorry don't remember the exact number)
2. Don't give Lisa and Kate orgasm on that day -> don't fuck either of them before the competition
Pre-condition:
1. Done
2. Done

after pre:
1. Done(at this point 15 or more times)
2. Done

And it still doesn't trigger anything. I'm assuming that the scene automatically starts right after complementing both. However, in my case it doesn't.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Pre-condition:
1. Done
2. Done

after pre:
1. Done(at this point 15 or more times)
2. Done

And it still doesn't trigger anything. I'm assuming that the scene automatically starts right after complementing both. However, in my case it doesn't.
Another thing that I forget to mentioned is both Lisa and Kate "Sexual longing"-points must at least at 110.
If it's not working, I can't help you anymore than that (except via console command,a.k.a cheats), maybe it got something about the bug that mentioned on the previous pages...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: NewWanderer
3.70 star(s) 154 Votes