Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
Damn, well thats all ideas out of me. Do you stay there until she wakes up? Otherwise just try until the fun goes out. And for Lil nothing comes to mind rn. gl

murex90

Jun 1, 2023
Damn, well thats all ideas out of me. Do you stay there until she wakes up? Otherwise just try until the fun goes out. And for Lil nothing comes to mind rn. gl
yes I tried to stay in the room and skip until she wakes up, I tried to sleep in the other room and go back to her room at 8am but nothing changes, I keep redoing her events, I don't accompany her, I take her to school , I take her to the room, I tell him to spy in the library but nothing progresses in the room, I really don't understand, I will continue to repeat everything just as I will do with Lill even though there are many more things with her...

Reactions: Hunkio

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
yes I tried to stay in the room and skip until she wakes up, I tried to sleep in the other room and go back to her room at 8am but nothing changes, I keep redoing her events, I don't accompany her, I take her to school , I take her to the room, I tell him to spy in the library but nothing progresses in the room, I really don't understand, I will continue to repeat everything just as I will do with Lill even though there are many more things with her...
What is your game version number?

kphelpszone

May 4, 2023
Edit for 0.32: You can now check if you missed any content with a girl (so many thanks to dikau for discovering this):
Type PDebug = True
and go see the progress of each girl on phone/tab, and check if you complete all their contents.

compare your current content with the "D : ....." status. if its only the D: then you haven't seen that content yet.
if it says "hidden" then that content isnt available (yet?)

Edit for 0.27: if your phone stops working (it usually happens after the Mom and Jill in bed scene) try using this command to fix it (courtesy of WCold)

Relations["OldSis"].allure.Adders["SleepWatchMomHJ"].Family = "sleepTogetherGroup"
or
Relations["YoungSis"].allure.Adders["burstInMastr"].Family = "HomeGroup"

Press SHIFT+O (the letter, not the number) to activate the console
Type the cheat then press Enter. These commands are case sensitive, so you must type them exactly as written (including parentheses and quotes; you can change the value after the = according to your needs )

Player.Money = 99999
Player.Energy.Value = 100
Player.Energy.Max=500 (it can be any value but better be cautious, I am not sure but I think increasing it too much can break the game)
GData.Time = X (0-23)
GData.Date = X (day's number you want to skip to)

Levels of sexual attraction (allure):
0 - indifferent
10 - appealing
20 - catching
30 - inviting
40 - interesting
50 - attracted
60 - charmed
70 - fascinated
80 - desired
90+ - longing

- Player to NPC Relation
Relations["???"].allure.Value=###
Relations["???"].conflict.Value=###
Relations["???"].opinion.Value=###

- NPC to NPC Relation
Relations["???", "???"].allure.Value=###
Relations["???", "???"].conflict.Value=###
Relations["???", "???"].opinion.Value=###

change ??? to
BankManager
DinerManager
Father
FatCop
FLawyer
FLawSecretary
HotCop
Judge
LitTeacher
LitTeacherFiance
MAunt
Mom
MotelManager
NeighBoy
NeighCheerl
NeighMom
OldSis
OSfriend
PETeacher
PGrapher
Principal
Prosecutor
SluttyMaid
SMom
StepOS
StepYS
XShopOwner
YoungSis

-Conversation topics:
Player.Interests["<insert topic>"].Value = XXX (max. 100)
e.g. Player.Interests["Guns"].Value=100

Topics are:

School
Gossips
Sport
Cars
Guns
Travel
Art
Music
Movies
Fashion
Politics
Technologies
Finance
Pets
Trends

-Reservations: (X is the day number, so X= 300 means "until day 300")
MotelMyBath.BrokenLockReservedUntil= X
MotelMyRoom.SingleBedReservedUntil=X
MotelMyRoom.AduldTVReservedUntil=X

MotelGirlsBath.BrokenLockReservedUntil=X
MotelGirlsRoom.AduldTVReservedUntil=X

MotelAltRoomBath.BrokenLockReservedUntil=X
MotelAltRoom.ReservedUntil=X
MotelAltRoom.AduldTVReservedUntil=X

-How to change School Attendance:

SchoolAttendanceTask.Attendance=XX

-Inventory items (booze and condoms to the max):
Player.Items = {u'Wine': 90, u'Beer': 90, u'Whiskey': 90, u'Liquor': 90, u'Cocktail': 90,u'PremiumWine': 90,u'PremiumWhiskey': 90,u'PremiumLiquor': 90,u'CondomItm': 90}

-How to activate the modeling session:
PStudioTask.NaughtyPath.Parent.MilfModeling.State=1

Do you know the Python name set for the two grandmothers?

Reactions: m1rage

BobSinger123

Mar 6, 2023
I was able to handle it myself. if anyone needs the correct answer in the future, it is to fuck jill after massage ALONE, BAREBACK, DO NOT CHANGE POSITION AND CUM INSIDE. Only after that the necessary dialog will appear and the status will change to girlfriend
Didn't work for me. You sure about this? Did you maybe have to repeat this many times or something else?

speeeeeed2006

Apr 8, 2021
The first time Mom asks you to go to the shrink you've to talk to her at 6pm and choose "Attend Shrink". This unlocks her apartment (personal shrinks only unlock after a few family sessions though...)
I have done that but I haven't the location of the apartement in the residential area. If I understand you, she ask you in the same time to go to therapy at the same time of having the location of the appartement no ?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Do you know the Python name set for the two grandmothers?
I just started and have been using the Universal Ren'Py Mod to adjust the numbers. It is a bit sluggish because of the size of some of the search results, but works.

Using the Mod, if you search for relations. Expand the result "relations" then expand the "relations.data" one. You will find a list of all relations. but they are numbered and not named. So you have to go through each one to find the one you want.

Relations.data[83] is Player to FGran
Relations.data[92] is Player to MGran

FGran is Sophia and MGran is Ava

Steady2247

Sep 24, 2018
Is there a way to trigger the event with Anna, Alexa, and Mary where Anna brings them into her room at 23:00? I can get them to strip but the sisters leave before Anna shows them how to have sex with MC.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I just started and have been using the Universal Ren'Py Mod to adjust the numbers. It is a bit sluggish because of the size of some of the search results, but works.

Using the Mod, if you search for relations. Expand the result "relations" then expand the "relations.data" one. You will find a list of all relations. but they are numbered and not named. So you have to go through each one to find the one you want.

Relations.data[83] is Player to FGran
Relations.data[92] is Player to MGran

FGran is Sophia and MGran is Ava
Thanks, I updated the cheats post.

Reactions: pds72
3.70 star(s) 155 Votes