Sabahudin

Dec 11, 2017
As far as I know if both are maxxed out on bareback sex you just have to join them during on of their party, bring premium whiskey, pour 2-3 times and pretend to be asleep. There's a random chance that you wake up alone and you can check on them/join them at that point...(so saving before might be a good idea)
How to advance with the cop tho? I'm yet to do any lewd stuff with her apart of HJ at the party itself. I've done the grafitti goons but there is nothing in chat dialog with her to advance it it any way..

notime

Mar 24, 2018
How to advance with the cop tho? I'm yet to do any lewd stuff with her apart of HJ at the party itself. I've done the grafitti goons but there is nothing in chat dialog with her to advance it it any way..
Have spare room at hotel. Go to Police at night. Have detective York drive you home. Have sex.
Also get BJ from York at party in elevator when you run out of alcohol and volunteer to get more.

Reactions: gnadudu

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hmm, did you do the elevator scenes with her (go to the party, choose "None" and pour out everything until you get the option to get some new booze). Also if you go to the police station at 9pm does she drive you to the hotel and maybe go to your spare room with you? (which is also an option which randomly could show up if you get busted during Ren's night events if you don't call Mom)

Last edited:

Sabahudin

Dec 11, 2017
Hmm, did you do the elevator scenes with her (go to the party, choose "None" and pour out everything until you get the option to get some new booze). Also if you go to the police station at 9pm does she drive you to the hotel and maybe go to your spare room with you? (which is also an option which randomly could show up if you get busted during Ren's night events if you don't call Mom)
I'm yet to run out of booze. Even if I pour generously other stuff happens before running out of booze. Will try tho, thanks for the tips yall!

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
where's the teacher appartement I can get it in residential ara. (to make therapy)
The first time Mom asks you to go to the shrink you've to talk to her at 6pm and choose "Attend Shrink". This unlocks her apartment (personal shrinks only unlock after a few family sessions though...)

Sabahudin

Dec 11, 2017
Any clue how to run out of booze at the lawyer party? No matter what I do cop wants to dance, cutting the party short..

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Any clue how to run out of booze at the lawyer party? No matter what I do cop wants to dance, cutting the party short..
Choose "Nothing" (sorry thought it was "None" in my last post) when entering the apartment -> "Pour without stopping" (2 times) -> "Go to buy some more"

Reactions: notime

murex90

Jun 1, 2023
Hi,
I have a couple of questions related to a couple of events that I can't activate.

How to fuck PE teacher? When I get to the room she keeps taking off her top and then collapses on the bed and I can't even sleep with her, how can I sleep with her and continue with the event?

How to fuck lill in the ass?, I know that the first time I have to ''take her'' in the bathroom but every time she is in the bathroom I can only peek she doesn't let me in like when one of the others is there. How do I get into the bathroom with her?
How to fuck lill during the FS? I can switch from Lisa to Jill but not to Lill. How do I ''activate'' Lill?

Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
Do you have the latest version installed? If yes, you cant fuck the PE Teacher yet, only a Handjob so far. And for that you have to sleep together often enough. Lil Anal you have to share a room, and enter the bathroom and that option should appear. And in the Foursome that option should be there now, in the latest version of course.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Got to have sex with both cop and lawyer separately. Any clue how to get actual treesome now?
Hmm, this worked the last 3 times I played the game:
I did attend the party at around 9pm.
I saved at the point where you're asked which drink you want to give (the scene is random, so if it doesn't trigger you can load this save to try again)
- "Premium Whiskey"
- "Pour on Request" (3 times)
- "Pretend that you are asleep"
At this point you either get the dance, the double handjob or the lawyer saying something that she will get her (Violet) ready, following an option to get up to see what's going on. (You obviously want the third option, if that's not the case load your save and repeat those steps)
The code for the party is a bit convoluted, so not 100% sure what the odds are, but in my last 3 playthroughs this method always worked after at least 3 tries...

murex90

Jun 1, 2023
Do you have the latest version installed? If yes, you cant fuck the PE Teacher yet, only a Handjob so far. And for that you have to sleep together often enough. Lil Anal you have to share a room, and enter the bathroom and that option should appear. And in the Foursome that option should be there now, in the latest version of course.

this is exactly what doesn't happen, with the PE teacher he doesn't even let me sleep, he takes off his top, collapses on the bed and I have to leave.
With lill, as I was saying, when she is in the bathroom the button to ''enter'' doesn't come out but only to peek, I don't understand why, in the same way during the FS there is no button to switch to lill. Version yes is the latest.

Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
Have you tried putting alcohol on her clothes so she softens up on you? Also you can have her spying on you buttfucking the Teacher Lady in the Library to increase her lust. And with Lill maybe have the Hotel Manager break the locks so you can enter. Just pay her off and wait, then she will be okay with leaving the door open for you

Sabahudin

Dec 11, 2017
Hmm, this worked the last 3 times I played the game:
I did attend the party at around 9pm.
I saved at the point where you're asked which drink you want to give (the scene is random, so if it doesn't trigger you can load this save to try again)
- "Premium Whiskey"
- "Pour on Request" (3 times)
- "Pretend that you are asleep"
At this point you either get the dance, the double handjob or the lawyer saying something that she will get her (Violet) ready, following an option to get up to see what's going on. (You obviously want the third option, if that's not the case load your save and repeat those steps)
The code for the party is a bit convoluted, so not 100% sure what the odds are, but in my last 3 playthroughs this method always worked after at least 3 tries...
Thanks a lot for taking the time ! Appriciated!

murex90

Jun 1, 2023
Have you tried putting alcohol on her clothes so she softens up on you? Also you can have her spying on you buttfucking the Teacher Lady in the Library to increase her lust. And with Lill maybe have the Hotel Manager break the locks so you can enter. Just pay her off and wait, then she will be okay with leaving the door open for you

Yes I used beer several times before she took off her shirt on her own, now it's the only thing she does, she takes off her shirt (ta-daa) and then collapses on the bed and I can't do anything, I told her to ''spy'' on the lit teacher several times, I helped her put away the tools several times (even before the event in the hotel) but still nothing changes, she continues to take off her shirt alone and then collapses on the bed without anything I can do.

As for Lily, the door is always broken, if Jill is in the bathroom I can go in, if Lisa is there, I can go in, if Kate is there I can go in, but if Lily is there I can't and I don't understand why as well. I don't understand why I can't switch to lill during FS.

Reactions: Hunkio

Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
Damn, well thats all ideas out of me. Do you stay there until she wakes up? Otherwise just try until the fun goes out. And for Lil nothing comes to mind rn. gl

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes