• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
A huge grindfest, with a needlessly overcomplicated system with little to return, and a semi-cliche story and lots of bugs. At least it looks good.
I agree. My first play through, I decided to be late for school by doing some extra stuff with the Red head...after failing attendance mission, and short talk with the principle...you're just stuck there at the school. Can't show up an hour late to class apparently, can't leave the school, couldn't even advance time. Seems to be a game that's going to need a walk through to enjoy. Dev has a lot to learn apparently. Probably not worth checking out until the sandbox element is removed.

tensarage

Sep 18, 2017
I like sandbox game and i like this game too but need more content and bugfix beside that game looks promising

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
0.2 had 20% bug v0.3 have 80% ! go to school ! ok go there principal stop me after that i can`t go to class can`t go to principal can go outside but can`t go to motel or move time ! only i can to load and skip what they mom tell me to do to go to school 1 hour earlier ! 03:00 go to pool it is sunny ! half game when you go you have error error error ..... ! deleted !!!

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
use console commands to increase your energy then "grind" the interests during the dead hours of the night and your set
yeah true that's possible but still i rather don't have to grind so much :p i can easily do it or just even change the stats but it's no fun like that :/

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
yeah true that's possible but still i rather don't have to grind so much :p i can easily do it or just even change the stats but it's no fun like that :/
energy and some extra cash is the only cheats i use.. the grind to make the ladies like you is still a long and tiresome :cautious:

Jamtar

Jul 25, 2017
Um so I'm not trying to pile on this game right now, I know its proving super popular with a lot of commenters but I do like the visuals.
I'm just wondering, besides peeking, does anything get to happen between MC and other characters? Also is there ever any point in prying? Cause I've had nothing trigger when I try that,

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Hi UncleVT nice game and im really excited for the future development :)
I found some bugs for example i get an exception when i try to chat with the lawyer should i post all the bugs with the stracktrace here in this forum or is there a github page or something for bug tracking?
you can post it here

ps
though the 3.1 is out now and Principal, Lawyer and school stuck bugs should be fixed now

Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
Seems interesting, but yeah, way too buggy right now. Had 3 crashes within the 1st 5 minutes of play, 1 seems unavoidable - meeting the maid.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes