LGH990203

Dec 16, 2018
I'm trying to play from the start again. and I can't seem to get Aunt reward no matter what. even after I pick her at the competition she's not naked the next day in the alt room. anyone can help? or give the console code to trigger and proceed?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I'm trying to play from the start again. and I can't seem to get Aunt reward no matter what. even after I pick her at the competition she's not naked the next day in the alt room. anyone can help? or give the console code to trigger and proceed?
Do you have her corruption and affection at the right level? It's not an auto thing unless you have done a lot of other steps.

LGH990203

Dec 16, 2018
Do you have her corruption and affection at the right level? It's not an auto thing unless you have done a lot of other steps.
opinion: 100
allure : 94.

and I'm not using any cheat mod

edit: nvm finally got it. was too focused on the contest and neglect the "sleeping together". seems like I need to progress till she jerks mc off while sleeping.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozygator

Dextero

Jul 3, 2018
Same here, in competition no progres no mather how many atteps, but morning shower give you some posibilities, acording too guide thats not right progres :(

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
How do you accomplish these?
Anyone care to further clarify?

- StepOS bedroom. New sex scene. Doggy.
- Teacher apartment. Counseling event. A couch hug with Mom in underwear. A kiss scene.
- Ngh. Mom -> sneak at 12:00

Appreciate it.

3.70 star(s) 155 Votes