PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
hey guys, I have a question, on some sites it says that NTR is present here, on this forum it says that NTR is not present, can you answer if NTR is here please?
As long as I've been playing this game, I have never noticed any indication of NTR. Plus there's not tag for it on the forum. I don't think the dev will ever add it, but not 100% sure.

Besides, any talk of it on here will bring out both sides of the coin with a lot of arguing. Best not try and get anyone riled up about it.

Reactions: BigDaddy316

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i know about this, i was asking if theres any consequence in the future by doing so, eg: like getting arrested
its probably not a dead ending bad end flag since its likely related to the fathers imprisonment and may loop over to the judge, the lawyer and the officer. those quests are marked as still under development.

Tset

Aug 21, 2017
hey guys, I have a question, on some sites it says that NTR is present here, on this forum it says that NTR is not present, can you answer if NTR is here please?
I don't remember seeing any NTR content at least up to 0.42 (haven't checked after yet). In all scenes I think of, the MC is always involved and acting.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
i know about this, i was asking if theres any consequence in the future by doing so, eg: like getting arrested
I wouldn't be surprised if there is once that storyline gets more updates. It seems the whole father route, lawyer and case are just getting pushed on the back burner. It could be that the father route might be close to an end game ending of some type. I'm just waiting for a 3some between the MC, mom and stepmom. Although that may never happen. An interesting story would be Detective York gets wind of that and blackmails the MC into having a 3some with the bank manager.

AvgVeg

Oct 29, 2022
This game has 0 NTR content and I don't think that it will ever have NTR.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
I think some people consider the game to have NTR because you are having sex with women who are in relationships with other men (For the record, I do NOT think this). Some people just have differing understanding of what NTR involves, but generally the sort which people don't like is when you are the one who is "forced" to watch your wife/girlfriend/fuckbuddy have sex with someone else, this is not present in the game, unless you count the instances of multipartner sex in which you participate.

Reactions: RavagedSociety

Arioco

Jun 20, 2017
View attachment 2894234

Overview:
It's a game about a young guy living together with a small Commune of Mother superior, holy Father and two novice Sisters (none blood related ;)). One day his happy life was over when Father was arrested for financial thievery and your Commune has to start once over from the bottom. And the bottom is 2 rooms in a shady motel - the only place they could afford.
Now our protagonist has become the man of the Commune and it's only for you to decide what kind of life he'll be living from now on. Minding that now he has to share a room or a bed with one of the women.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-20
Release Date: 2024-02-13
Developer: HRelease - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.47.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v0.46.1): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Patches:
Extras: Walkthrough - Fan Sign - Guide & Console - German translation* - Video Enhancement Mod* -
Cheat Mod*

A.J. thanks for the link
*This port/version isn't made or endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

View attachment 662897 View attachment 662885 View attachment 1777328 View attachment 1777329 View attachment 1777330 View attachment 1777331 View attachment 1777332 View attachment 1777333 View attachment 1777334 View attachment 1777335 View attachment 1777336 View attachment 1777337 View attachment 1777338 View attachment 1777339 View attachment 1777340 View attachment 1777341 View attachment 1777342 View attachment 1777343
Mcafee reports the exe as virus

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
technicaly the father cheating on his two wives becomes ntr from the moment they learned off each other, but theyre not powerless and just make him persona non grata

- mc is fucking father's wives without him knowing
- mc is fucking lit. teacher without fiance knowing
- mc is fucking married school director without husband knowing
- mc is fucking married neighbor without husband knowing

Last edited:

adame

Apr 3, 2018
new scenes 47.0

PE -> pick her up at night, go to school

Aunt&SMOM -> invite aunt to smom house, start playing with her when she is meditating in your room

Grandma Ava -> help her when she is napping with cucumbers on her eyes

Ngh. Mom -> sneak at 12:00

Xshop Owner -> photo modelling
i cant do "Ngh. Mom -> sneak at 12:00" , it just the bath and get kick out (same as befoer) . and the cheat of what to do also dont show any new .

the anal with Mary also dont work ( did anal with alexa more then one )

• Hey there
Reactions: devonking

halil123

May 23, 2017
i cant do "Ngh. Mom -> sneak at 12:00" , it just the bath and get kick out (same as befoer) . and the cheat of what to do also dont show any new .

the anal with Mary also dont work ( did anal with alexa more then one )
12 at noon, not midnight

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I think some people consider the game to have NTR because you are having sex with women who are in relationships with other men (For the record, I do NOT think this). Some people just have differing understanding of what NTR involves, but generally the sort which people don't like is when you are the one who is "forced" to watch your wife/girlfriend/fuckbuddy have sex with someone else, this is not present in the game, unless you count the instances of multipartner sex in which you participate.
To simply say, NTR is when there's cheating with feelings towards your current partner (doesn't matter if is know or not), classic cheating is when you do for the sake of it, perhaps cause if you are bored of your current partner, guilt and loosing feelings is what makes a ntr, in this site is pretty much abused and is used also if you can't get laid and the mc is jealous xD

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 157 Votes