Pyrobpyro

Mar 31, 2022
How do I progress with the pe teacher, I am stuck on handjobs when she wakes up in the morning and finger fucking for help with the chores.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
How do I progress with the pe teacher, I am stuck on handjobs when she wakes up in the morning and finger fucking for help with the chores.

It's the most I ever got from her too, maybe she progresses in a new update.
Have you got her to spy on you with Lit teacher in the library as well?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
all the event's in this game are random and for me no event is at the time it say's in the guide , if i use the codes for the event and lure around the motel the events still dont trigger.
The game would be much easier and more pleasant to play if every event wasn't random.
I still try to trigger the bj with brigitte ,

Maybe I made a mistake with her because I pulled down her panties too quickly.

Reactions: MasterChild

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Most of the events aren't random. They have certain conditions and flags, plus location and time range.

People often get stuck on not seeing all the variations of the scenes, which you can check by using the skip button with the unseen dialogue option not enabled. So if it skips through, you know that branch is cleared.

The best way to play is from each new versions release changes, clearing all those scenes, and reading the posts close to the release for instructions on the hard to stumble across trigger conditions. Since there is no real game structure or hint path to hold your hand through each characters content tree.

Akram

Aug 26, 2016
there are events that are random, catching the girls and maid masturbating and mom checking her breasts, the guide isn't accurate for those events, the best way to use guide is as a step by step guide, for example you do step 1 then check what's step 2, don't rely on days and times of the guide

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I remember seeing someone on Discord asking if the developer had changed or removed the RNG event where you have to leave and re-enter until you get a specific random event. The developer responded, stating that it was a bug, and it has been fixed. So yeah, if you're following the play-through, just use it as a guide.

sasuke950

Apr 30, 2017
"v0.47 new content:
New content for Anna and Mary Gardner, Kate Jensen, and PE Teacher
and something for Lisa and Sophia Gardner, Ava Jensen, Neighbor Mom, MILF Maid, XShop Owner and others

ps. Lisa's content is another update of shrink events

Add: 3 base (12 total) animations
Add: 100+ images
Update: 10 images"

Sep 9, 2021
"v0.47 new content:
New content for Anna and Mary Gardner, Kate Jensen, and PE Teacher
and something for Lisa and Sophia Gardner, Ava Jensen, Neighbor Mom, MILF Maid, XShop Owner and others

ps. Lisa's content is another update of shrink events

Add: 3 base (12 total) animations
Add: 100+ images
Update: 10 images"
Whats the difference between base and total animations? also by update: 10 images, does that mean that 10 old images were changed? Might be a dumb question, I've always been confused with what they exactly mean by that.

EinmalMitProfis

Jun 19, 2023
Whats the difference between base and total animations? also by update: 10 images, does that mean that 10 old images were changed? Might be a dumb question, I've always been confused with what they exactly mean by that.
Base animations are new settings, total animations are variant camera locations and actor positions
update images I would say yes 10 old images have been updated with better variants/higher resolution

venomzzz

Mar 24, 2019
So, I'm playing according to the walkthrough and I can't trigger this event,

17:00) go outside, go to my room, try to get the scene where lisa/mom is feeling her breasts by leaving and going back, keep repeating until it triggers, walk in on her, this time shew will let the mc feel her breasts

Should it trigger by using the "Go Outside" option or should it trigger by using roll back.

Please answer.
yes me too , i already put the cheat "Mom.LastMasturbatingTM-= 50 " and going back and forward still not trigger

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes