SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Straitened Times [v0.47.0] [HRelease]

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but is NOT applied, I've also attached to my post for ones who can't find it for the full version. Also, cheat mod should still work as well.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So what’s new this update? There was no changelog last patch either.
It's just a few posts up

"v0.47 new content:
New content for Anna and Mary Gardner, Kate Jensen, and PE Teacher
and something for Lisa and Sophia Gardner, Ava Jensen, Neighbor Mom, MILF Maid, XShop Owner and others

ps. Lisa's content is another update of shrink events

Add: 3 base (12 total) animations
Add: 100+ images
Update: 10 images"

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Another game I forgot about. Has this always been sandbox? I don't remember much, but I didn't think it was a sandbox.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
cheat mod?
Did you search?

Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE THE SLEEP TILL FULL REST OPTION! It leads to an infinite loop

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

Azerty Keyboard fix: Link

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
There is a new "Anal" choice in the Naughty menu for Mary Gardner, but she refuses. How do you activate it?

[Edit: MC asks Mary for anal, after she refuses, MC must have anal with Alexa, then MC can go back to Mary and ask for anal again.]

Last edited:

CptCrimson

Aug 4, 2017
"v0.47 new content:
New content for Anna and Mary Gardner, Kate Jensen, and PE Teacher
and something for Lisa and Sophia Gardner, Ava Jensen, Neighbor Mom, MILF Maid, XShop Owner and others

ps. Lisa's content is another update of shrink events

Add: 3 base (12 total) animations
Add: 100+ images
Update: 10 images"
So Anna and Kate are the threesome, PE teacher is school night scene and mary is anal scene

As for the something addition they are just additional poses on their daily locations?

Last edited:

Akram

Aug 26, 2016
for anal with mary, ask her, have anal sex with alexa, then ask her again next day, even if you already had anal with alexa before this update you have to do it one more time after mary says no

Nikki1334

Nov 9, 2022
hey guys, I have a question, on some sites it says that NTR is present here, on this forum it says that NTR is not present, can you answer if NTR is here please?

halil123

May 23, 2017
new scenes 47.0

PE -> pick her up at night, go to school

Aunt&SMOM -> invite aunt to smom house, start playing with her when she is meditating in your room

Grandma Ava -> help her when she is napping with cucumbers on her eyes

Ngh. Mom -> sneak at 12:00

Xshop Owner -> photo modelling

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Hopefully one day the MC can meet Darna's daughter who she mentions along with the maintenance man. Maybe have a workplace for him the MC finds with a video system of hidden cameras. Then blackmail him allowing only the MC to watch. There are so many opportunities to expand events at the motel. Especially with sexual events such as having sex in the car or even by the pool.

Reactions: Moll1932
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes