Timbuyer27

Nov 21, 2021
I think you need to have Lily over enough times to have 3some the older sister first, then she doesn't chicken out of the 3some with stepmom
The same rules apply to the stepfamily. Each must be barebacked and creampied first. You have to creampie Lil in front of Mary and cum on them first. She needs to see that nothing bad happens. I also stayed after Lil left and creampied her to make sure she didn't feel left out. I'm just a perv though...lol

Timbuyer27

Nov 21, 2021
I spoilered this earlier, but probably no one looked at it close enough. Can you get the threesome with Stepmom Anna/Aunt Kate after they fool around in the shower. Or do you think that's a future thing? If you haven't gotten their shower scene it's pretty hot. Just go to Stepmom's room at 2200 when Aunt stays and select go into bathroom. Kate will be waltzing in naked. They don't let you in because it's too crowded, but you can stay and watch. In the morning at 0700 the same thing, just refuse sex with stepmom and go into the shower. When that's done, peep on Aunt Kate and Stepmom catches you and sometimes she'll jerk you off and you hit Auntie when she comes out. After a couple of times, Stepmom will take Kate in and lick your cum off her Kate's tits. So, I wonder if it will result in a threesome. I already think you'll get one with Alexa and Kate if they ever let you help with the "try on clothes" thing.

Timbuyer27

Nov 21, 2021
are you using the CheatModSpecial.rpy if yes the console command from the file dont work for me to i need to press shift+o
You have to have the right version for the cheat mods to work. If you have 46.1, I don't think the cheat mod is updated for it.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
how the hell i trigger sex with mom and the photograph?

i try to trigger many time the scene with briggite in the scool that dont happen.

Last edited:

Chris hound

May 24, 2019
So, I'm playing according to the walkthrough and I can't trigger this event,

17:00) go outside, go to my room, try to get the scene where lisa/mom is feeling her breasts by leaving and going back, keep repeating until it triggers, walk in on her, this time shew will let the mc feel her breasts

Should it trigger by using the "Go Outside" option or should it trigger by using roll back.

Please answer.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
So, I'm playing according to the walkthrough and I can't trigger this event,

17:00) go outside, go to my room, try to get the scene where lisa/mom is feeling her breasts by leaving and going back, keep repeating until it triggers, walk in on her, this time shew will let the mc feel her breasts

Should it trigger by using the "Go Outside" option or should it trigger by using roll back.

Please answer.
It's kinda a random event which either triggers or not. Usually happens around 17.00 hrs. As would always kick in when I needed to take her to family shrink meeting.

Reactions: Chris hound
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes