JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I've gotten that, and the option for her to come with isnt there. All i can select is "lie"
You have to talk to Aunt Kate about the stepfamily first. A new dialogue option showed up at some point in Aunt Kate's dialogue menu and you've missed it because there's no need to talk to most characters when you reach a certain point in your relations with that character. Lot's of players miss this.

Bigbeard33m

Feb 20, 2022
You have to talk to Aunt Kate about the stepfamily first. A new dialogue option showed up at some point in Aunt Kate's dialogue menu and you've missed it because there's no need to talk to most characters when you reach a certain point in your relations with that character. Lot's of players miss this.
So im shit out of luck at this point?

Sieme90

Jan 3, 2023
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.46.1 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 488 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Can i download and start from last save or do i need to start all over again.
Last update i had to start over again.

Reactions: der.Mat

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
Guys can someone help, please? I got stuck with many women

Mary and Alexa (steps): I can just play with their pussy with fingers till they cum, I don't know to progress, please help.

Also stepmom I can only screw her with rubber on.

Please tell me at least where I can find the answers (the GUIDE displayed in the first post is more advanced than where I currently am)

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Guys can someone help, please? I got stuck with many women

Mary and Alexa (steps): I can just play with their pussy with fingers till they cum, I don't know to progress, please help.

Also stepmom I can only screw her with rubber on.

Please tell me at least where I can find the answers (the GUIDE displayed in the first post is more advanced than where I currently am)
You need to switch to kissing again. Repeat this several times

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I found it far easier to bang all members of the Father's secret commune than it was with the neighbours commune (with cheerleader daughter).

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Will pregnancy be a thing soon or not at all
I don't have any knowledge of what the Dev plans, but here is my best guess.
It will happen, but probably not until the game is about to wrap up.
Within a VN pregnancy is easy enough to handle because you can control the flow of the narrative, the author gets to determine how long passes, and whether you can even interact with the person who gets pregnant.

In a sandbox game it is a major headache, unless you push the character off screen (in which case, it was sort of pointless making them pregnant in the first place), you have to re-render a massive amount of scenes, now you can try to limit it by having the mother "not feel like it" whenever you want sex but again if you take this route, you are effectively making the pregnancy pointless. You also have to re-render all the scenes for the various states of the pregnancy, you could limit it to the trimesters, but that is still a massive amount of work. Then you have the issue of what happens to the off-spring once it is born? Do you really want a blurry eyed, lack of sleep simulator?
If you move pregnancy to the end of the game you have a short series of vignettes, showing off the women in all their glory and even have a few animated scenes of having sex with them (if that is you cup of tea), and then not have to worry about any of the issues I have raised.

NOW...I'm not saying this is what will happen, I know as much about the Dev's thought processes as anyone else here, which is to say nothing (unless you are the Dev reading this post), and maybe the Dev has thought up some super sneaky solution that I haven't considered, but if I were you, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Dawidown

Apr 25, 2023
Hello gentlemen. I need help, I can't move on with Brigette, when I take off her panties she gets hit in the face, and my sexuality is no longer growing with this character, what should I do?

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
This game really needs a mod to removed gameovers, It's annoying having to use the console and the autosave sucks for some reason.

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
I enjoy the game but it seems way too easy to get stuck. All my activity options have become ineffective with very little progression achieved. I'm guessing you need to milk each activity completely before moving on to the next to prevent this from happening? I.E. let the mother flash you while jerking off till it no longer affects stats before asking her to help you jerk off?

Jralf

Jan 17, 2023
Good afternoon guys, I have several questions and if anyone knows and answers me I would be very grateful.

1-How should I progress further as a lawyer? (most so far it has been oral with the secretary)
2-I must continue going to the hearings I feel that this is Could it lead to a gameover?
3-How can I continue to advance in the stepfamily storyline by simply getting the stepmother, but in the daughters I'm stuck in the oral (maximum was breaking up the fights in my room)?
4-Should I agree to work at the bank? (I feel like that is exclusive content, but I don't know if it's mandatory)
1. For the lawyer, keep visiting her place on Wednesdays and Saturdays and bring alcohol. She parties with detective York. After a few parties you can visit her place at 22 hrs mark any day.
2. So far there is no penalty for not attending, either there will be none or so far dev haven't added any penalties.
3.How you typed this confused me but for Mary rotate between kissing and petting/kissing. keep vesting Alexa until she ask you into her room. For stepmom keep drinking with her at night and sleeping together.
4. Its not mandatory but like number 2 for far there are no penalties and there some nice scene with her and other characters so go for it in my opinion.

The common mechanics of this game, before reaching the family orgy, you must have a creampie with each of the members separately.
after creampie-ing both sisters and mother, switch the pairs so that each sister is sleeping with mother and then join. keep joining until you have the option to fuck mother next to each sister in the bed. Do this 3x for each sister. Then switch to pairing with jill. Keeping fucking jill until until lil joins. After getting the option to switch between lil or jill during 3some, mom will randomly walk in and boom orgy. After, switch to lil and ask to fuck, she will gather the fam to have another orgy. Hope this helps.

Apologies if already been suggested. But have you had handjobs from them when you pretend to be asleep? There are 3 different combos of that, Violet solo, Victoria solo and double handjob, maybe you need to get all 3 a few times, I really can't remember it was that long ago that I started the 3somes with them. Also elevator bj from Violet.
You need to sleep with both of them separately a few times first. To sleep with the lawyer, befriend the judge first and visit her with the lawyer. Keep doing this and keep suggesting raw even with lowered opinion. For the Cop visit the jail close to midnight (I forgot which days). You can also get bailed out by her if caught by the cops when vandalizing. After busting a fat one in her in the motel spare room the 3some option is unlocked. My memory is bad from this point on but if I remember correctly, after the 3way kiss they guide you into the room or after faking passing out, you realized the disappeared and can visit the lawyers room where they should be. Hope this helps.

So i'm stuck at getting Mia set up a 2 person strip dance. got Jill anal, so i am lost at what to do next, as Mia always respond with No
I don't know far you have gotten with with Mia but on Tuesdays when practicing with Jill at 15 hr mark an option to help her shows. Keep doing this until you fuck her. At the club if her and jill have high enough lust choose to hang with her until her and jill take you into the back for double blowjobs. if you still can't might be due to one of two reasons. One is not getting enough private dances from Mia or you haven't fucked them enough. If you haven't progressed far enough with lil, grind her out. Spoiler, Mia eventually brings her in for a special duo strip dance. After Mia and lil duo, i was able to do Mia and jill.

guys how can i get to the anal scene with jill
When paired with jill, when she comes home late she will be drunk and ass fuck. Another option is when you tag along ask for a ride with them at 3 am. If jill lust is high enough she will say take her to the room and own her and she will ass fuck you.

can someone tellme how to get jill masage foursome scene i only get jill and lill threesome after switching them several times also mom is not coming do anyone know what should i do.
You need to fuck mother next to each sister 3 times each and then go back to back messaging jill.

Reactions: wraith0219
Jan 13, 2022
The lit teacher progress is based on constant convos of her fave subjects. Then it's about arranged family therapy and personal therapy. The library part is based on the gym teacher spying on you having sex with the lit teacher. You also get threesomes involving the principle and lit teacher. Took me about 400 days but I didn't bother too much with personal therapy sessions, which is very important.
I also can't trigger the therapy session and can't progress Lit Teacher story.

fredo321

Aug 23, 2021
This is the only game i know, with characters like Mother, lil teacher, Step-mom... who will jump on us after not take care of them for a while (y)
Do someone know other similar games with this feature ?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I also can't trigger the therapy session and can't progress Lit Teacher story.
You can only trigger the therapy sessions after raising the levels of sexual attraction with mother. Which means leaving toilet door open to jack off and also getting her to watch M.C on bed jacking off. She then suggests therapy and names the lit teacher as the therapist.

The lit teacher story progresses thru repeated family and private one on one sessions (which she later suggests and cost you to attend). I also noticed the school principal advances based on the lit teacher's storyline. You need to drop attendance and then ask her to deal with dropped attendance. I didn't even engage with Principal for this to kick on on second game run through.

Reactions: MasterChild
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes