JJ73

Jun 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I remember right go to bathroom and pick shower at 8am after aunt uses your room for the night choose the obvious option to accidentally slip it in I got the trigger 2nd time I took shower make sure you have a condom on hand she doesn't and won't go bareback

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
Hi if i play android strada 777 when a new update
My saves will be ok with the new update or won't work
Or play at pc to be safe i just like playing on abdroid

Tarangs147

Oct 15, 2022
Hi if i play android strada 777 when a new update
My saves will be ok with the new update or won't work
Or play at pc to be safe i just like playing on abdroid
It stays safe don't worry you just need to install the apk either over the previous one or just uninstall the previous one and install the updated version.

Reactions: 19popfigh97

jackcoke

Feb 18, 2019
Hi, what is the trigger for Emmanuelle - Teacher to speak in classrooms to arrange Therapy? For me the little picture is gray, I can't click on it.
Thanks for help

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Hi, what is the trigger for Emmanuelle - Teacher to speak in classrooms to arrange Therapy? For me the little picture is gray, I can't click on it.
Thanks for help

She will only suggest it once mother insists on therapy sessions with her. Has the mother suggested it yet? (After increased sexual tension developing between her and mc?)

Reactions: 19popfigh97

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.46.1 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 488 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Timbuyer27

Nov 21, 2021
There is only one thing I'm having trouble repeating. I can't remember how to trigger the explanation of the stepfamily with Kate. I've gotten the relations between the families pretty high, but there is no option to tell Kate anything. When I click on the Father item, it switches between three things that have no mention of his infidelity and the other family. Is there someone else I need to talk to that will give her insight or maybe a conversation in front of her with Lily or Jill? Or is the Lisa/Kate 3some necessary?

hobbitt22

Jan 13, 2022
the game doesn't work on windows 10 , only the start menu then it shut down - any solution ?
I had a similar problem last year. Had to change the video card as the standard one did not have enough memory.The PC had 16gb of Ram but the card has to use its own...which wasnt enough.That was when I found out how expensive video cards are/can be. Am still with W10 and the game works fine.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I had a similar problem last year. Had to change the video card as the standard one did not have enough memory.The PC had 16gb of Ram but the card has to use its own...which wasnt enough.That was when I found out how expensive video cards are/can be. Am still with W10 and the game works fine.
Seriously?
I happened to run the game on an office PC 3 years ago. It had only an Intel integrated graphics card. I don't know what could happen if it had to run the video, cause I didn't reach it. But I played for 10 minutes without a problem

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes