Giccone

Feb 1, 2021
Scenes added to 0.46.

- Hot Cop(Violet). Police station. Added lick pussy and kiss scene.
- Paternal grandmother(Sophia). Her bedroom. Added hugging scene in bed and suck nipple scene.
- Maternal grandmother(Ava). Her bedroom. Added a nude scene with her reflection in the mirror. Added a nude scene in the bathroom.
- Old sister(Jill). Motel. Added a nude scene and BJ scene when you enter the room.
- Pe teacher(Jaslene). Gym warehouse. Added hip touch and pussy touch scene.
- Cheerleader(Brigitte). Her room. Added a scene where she has sex while playing the game. (A detailed scene : She gets angry, Kiss ass, Take off skirt, Sex scene)
- Teacher(Emmanuelle). Her house(Counseling). Added scene with sister(Lily).
- Neighbor mom(Lauren). Smom house MC room. Added prayer scenes and HJ scenes. (Exactly like the scene at Lauren house)
- Neighbor mom(Lauren). Neighbor house. Added the front HJ scene.
- Motel Maid(Danielle). Added animated dialog.
I found in addition:
- Cheerleader(Brigitte), after you repeat the new scene more times (i think at the 4° time in my case), you will have "Assfuck" Option for her;
- Hot Cop(Violet), the same of Brigitte, after you repeat the new scene more times (i think at the 4° time in my case), you will have "Assfuck" Option for her.

xKomBx

Apr 17, 2021
Help please, every time you re-enter the game, the settings are reset and the gallery is reset, what's the matter?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I have no major complaints about this game.
I prefer the story to go ahead, but there are too many 3some in each update. But I think it's the developer's taste.
But there is one thing I can't stand.
When on earth does the woman who only shows her back in the motel restaurant talk?
The game appeared from the beginning, but she couldn't say a single word.
Of course, this is a joke. ;)

Zamzam

May 21, 2018
I'm somewhat blocked for the principal content at HJ.
I d'ont really remeber if i did the part where she should pull you out of class and where you should demand more.
Any idea to triger it or continue to BJ and followings ? Principal should pull the mc out of class, demand more, bj scene but no idea how to trigger it. Thx !

PorfiroSP

Apr 25, 2021
Good afternoon guys, I have several questions and if anyone knows and answers me I would be very grateful.

1-How should I progress further as a lawyer? (most so far it has been oral with the secretary)
2-I must continue going to the hearings I feel that this is Could it lead to a gameover?
3-How can I continue to advance in the stepfamily storyline by simply getting the stepmother, but in the daughters I'm stuck in the oral (maximum was breaking up the fights in my room)?
4-Should I agree to work at the bank? (I feel like that is exclusive content, but I don't know if it's mandatory)

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Good afternoon guys, I have several questions and if anyone knows and answers me I would be very grateful.

1-How should I progress further as a lawyer? (most so far it has been oral with the secretary)
2-I must continue going to the hearings I feel that this is Could it lead to a gameover?
3-How can I continue to advance in the stepfamily storyline by simply getting the stepmother, but in the daughters I'm stuck in the oral (maximum was breaking up the fights in my room)?
4-Should I agree to work at the bank? (I feel like that is exclusive content, but I don't know if it's mandatory)
1) Keep going to hearing, keep going to afternoon meetings, eventually she should suggest that you have lunch with her. Depending on how far you have progressed with her, you can visit her on weekend morning (in her office), this can lead to some more spicy stuff. At some point you will learn that she has parties twice a week in the evenings, if you can get booze, you can get entry.

2) If you attendance is suffering, you can just make nice with the principal and get her to fix your attendance, at first you should do the task she gives you as she says, after a few tries, be a little rebellious and show off, that should fix any issue you are having and should progress with the principal

3) To progress with Mary you have to back track some times to advance, try going back to kissing and she will but with progressively fewer clothes. If it is Alexa you are having issues, you need to progress with Mary to invoke Jealousy, but helping her get off and taking pictures should help.

4) So far there have been no negative side effects from it, but it is extremely lucrative and opens up sex option with the bank manager. So I guess it is up to you.

Reactions: PorfiroSP

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I'm somewhat blocked for the principal content at HJ.
I d'ont really remeber if i did the part where she should pull you out of class and where you should demand more.
Any idea to triger it or continue to BJ and followings ? Principal should pull the mc out of class, demand more, bj scene but no idea how to trigger it. Thx !
To trigger the principal pulling you out of class you just need to stop going to her office for a few days, a week at most should be enough.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes