BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Can someone please start a TOP 10 game list thread because it's so annoying having to plow thru so many games to find the gold!!

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
No matter what combo I try I can't get past the part where Violet wants to dance. Got Victoria as MC's girlfriend and have had sex with Violet multiple times. I can try multiple combos but none of them progress far enough to have a 3some. I've tried a lot of the suggestions from the forum and none of them seem to work. Not sure what trigger or combo I'm missing.

Kind of wish I could tell Violet to shut up about dancing. It seems that's all she wants to do no matter what combo I pick for pouring drinks. Got her to tell a story while sitting on the couch, but now I don't remember what I choose to get to that point. Of course, I went back to an earlier save and overwrote that part of the game.
Apologies if already been suggested. But have you had handjobs from them when you pretend to be asleep? There are 3 different combos of that, Violet solo, Victoria solo and double handjob, maybe you need to get all 3 a few times, I really can't remember it was that long ago that I started the 3somes with them. Also elevator bj from Violet.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Apologies if already been suggested. But have you had handjobs from them when you pretend to be asleep? There are 3 different combos of that, Violet solo, Victoria solo and double handjob, maybe you need to get all 3 a few times, I really can't remember it was that long ago that I started the 3somes with them. Also elevator bj from Violet.
I have had all 3 scenes play out. Can't really remember how many times for each one though. I did get the elevator scene with Violet too. Every time I try and get the combo for Violet solo HJ, Victoria solo HJ, and the double HJ I forget what combo I used to get to each scene. I almost need to start a spreadsheet to remember each combo of drinking.

No matter what I try, I can never remember what combo I need for the different HJ scenes. I alway get Violet wanting to dance. It's super annoying and the dev should take that out of the game.

Last edited:

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I have had all 3 scenes play out. Can't really remember how many times for each one though. I did get the elevator scene with Violet too. Every time I try and get the combo for Violet solo HJ, Victoria solo HJ, and the double HJ I forget what combo I used to get to each scene. I almost need to start a spreadsheet to remember each combo of drinking.
I usually just give them whisky or liquor and keep pouring on request, found it didn't really matter what I did to trigger the scenes as long as I pretend to fall asleep before it's too late. Can you post a screenshot of Violet's progress, might help to try and see if you're missing something with her that's blocking 3somes. Here's my screens for Violet for reference

Screenshot 2024-01-25 062341.jpg Screenshot 2024-01-25 062429.jpg

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I usually just give them whisky or liquor and keep pouring on request, found it didn't really matter what I did to trigger the scenes as long as I pretend to fall asleep before it's too late. Can you post a screenshot of Violet's progress, might help to try and see if you're missing something with her that's blocking 3somes. Here's my screens for Violet for reference

View attachment 3293324 View attachment 3293325
Got it figured out. Found another post that showed the requirements to get to the 3some. I was missing having unprotected sex with Victoria with a cream pie. Although I'm still missing the 3some with Violet and Darna. Haven't figured out how to get the 3some scene with them.

Reactions: MC Johnsson

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Got it figured out. Found another post that showed the requirements to get to the 3some. I was missing having unprotected sex with Victoria with a cream pie. Although I'm still missing the 3some with Violet and Darna. Haven't figured out how to get the 3some scene with them.
At least you made some progress. Now go and load that Lawyer up lol

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
At least you made some progress. Now go and load that Lawyer up lol
Just waiting for the dev to bring pregnancy into the game. I know that now everyone likes this fetish. I'm probably in the small percentage that does. Now to get the 3some with Darna and Violet. Also working on Alexis to progress having sex with her for the 3some with her and her mom.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Just waiting for the dev to bring pregnancy into the game. I know that now everyone likes this fetish. I'm probably in the small percentage that does. Now to get the 3some with Darna and Violet. Also working on Alexis to progress having sex with her for the 3some with her and her mom.
From Discord
Cop + motel manager you get by visiting the police station late at night (can't remember the exact time, 9-10 pm I think) the cop will give you a lift, and you fuck in the spare room, if you are lucky the motel manager will catch you and join in

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
From Discord
Cop + motel manager you get by visiting the police station late at night (can't remember the exact time, 9-10 pm I think) the cop will give you a lift, and you fuck in the spare room, if you are lucky the motel manager will catch you and join in
That's kind of what I figured. Definitely a lot of random encounters in the game.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes