TomLink

Jan 9, 2018
Is there an actual guide for this game anywhere? I have looked at the ones posted here but they seem to be mostly about console commands which makes them kinda hard to parse (for me anyway). I could be wrong here and i just need to read them properly. Dont get me wrong, i appreciate that people take time to create these for free, but in this case they dont help me much
As a player who doesn't play around with this game's WT due to the excessive amount of day and action strict, i would say, if you dont want to consult the WT and want to play it naturally, the game will be a grind fest. if you dont mind it, then check out the Guides and Console Commands. These will help you alot.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

TomLink

Jan 9, 2018
I have been having this issue with this game for about a year now, but I didn't mention it because I didn't care about it much. I use Mcaffee virus guard, so it always put this game into quarantined files when opened but I solved it by turning off the real time scan then when I try to run the game windows defender prevents it from running. Is this a normal issue? Because I have never faced an issue like this in any game on F95, Is there something wrong with the game or my setup?

Thank You.

View attachment 3288438
mostly bc the dev didn't gaf about updating the game's file Publisher info, i guess. I don't get this problem tho, but got it from other games. just simply ignore this shit is my go-to move

Reactions: Milf_Loverx

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Out of all the issues and other things the game has I wish the dev would do 2 things to make it more enjoyable. Add decent background music and put in sex sound effects. I know that not everyone likes those in a game, but personally I think they make the game more immersive. Sure, there could be an argument that it's a VN and those don't belong but having that little extra makes the game better. Maybe someday there will be a music mod of some type. I have come across those for other games that I've played on here. Of course, I also wish that I could win the Powerball Lottery, but that will never happen.

꧁☬☮︎ ⇝⇝

Nov 9, 2020
got them creamed? All 3 of them? then give Jill a massage, plus Lil, and keep switching until the mother caught redhanded. This detail is in the Guide, you can check it out.
yes got them all creamed.Do i need to keep on switching any specific amount or till the mother caught them redhanded,can u reply this also pls..

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
These are the only options when Kate is staying in the extra room and MC rides home with Jill from the bar. The only time I see the option for the extra room is when the MC isn't staying with Jill, but it always says it's occupied. I've tried different combos with the MC and who he is sleeping with in the same room. I've tried finding an answer on this forum and tried looking at the WT with no success. Sorry for repeating the same issue, but it's driving me nuts trying to figure it out.

UPDATE: Not sure what I did, but the cutscene finally happened. I finally progressed to the 3some with Jill and Kate. Guess I just had to have enough patience.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/loc_MotelAltRoom.rpy", line 1164, in <module>
AttributeError: 'RevertableObject' object has no attribute 'ma_ad'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 836, in script call
File "loc_MotelAltRoom.rpyc", line 1164, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
Straitened Times 0.46.1
Tue Jan 23 19:16:24 2024

For some reason this pops up when choosing to cream pie Aunt Kate during the 3some with Jill.

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
yes got them all creamed.Do i need to keep on switching any specific amount or till the mother caught them redhanded,can u reply this also pls..
you have to switch rooms to you and big, go sleep between mom and lil, and bang mom. lil will wake up. Then switch to you and lil in a room, go sleep between mom and big and bang mom. Condition for the 4some is that both should have seen you bang mom.

Enjoy

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 836, in script call
File "loc_MotelAltRoom.rpyc", line 1164, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
Straitened Times 0.46.1
Tue Jan 23 19:16:24 2024

For some reason this pops up when choosing to cream pie Aunt Kate during the 3some with Jill.
Thank you for the report. It will be fixed in the next update.

R2G

Feb 15, 2020
You need to be sleeping in the same room as Jill. She will show up drunk late at night and wake up the MC. She will do this a few times and ask for anal. If you go to the strip club with her and come home at 3am she will eventually ask for anal before going to sleep. You must have the extra room for this to happen.
Thx man it worked

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
At 1a.m she will insist you sleep in her room. Nothing happens but she sneaks you out.
I've learned that if you are far enough into her story by having sex after she catches you spying on her, eventually you can have sex with her in her bedroom. I set the alarm to 8am and make sure my energy is at 10 or 15%. The MC will catch her masturbating.

• Hey there
Reactions: BlenderGuy

꧁☬☮︎ ⇝⇝

Nov 9, 2020
you have to switch rooms to you and big, go sleep between mom and lil, and bang mom. lil will wake up. Then switch to you and lil in a room, go sleep between mom and big and bang mom. Condition for the 4some is that both should have seen you bang mom.

Enjoy
tq man i got the foursome nxt day after doing what u said.

Reactions: Areyouken

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE THE SLEEP TILL FULL REST OPTION! It leads to an infinite loop

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

Azerty Keyboard fix: Link

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
the wtf do I do mode does not work

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes