WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Just wondering if anyone else has had Aunt Kate just disappear from showing up at the motel. I don't even know what day or what event caused it to happen. I'm on day 195. She isn't showing up at all now, not even at the diner during dinner time. Tried searching in the forum and it seems it hasn't been an issue.
I can check your savefile and try to fix it

AungThura

Mar 21, 2021
I played over 2yrs .. MC didn't have sex with one girl in the game ..
She is in the game since day 1 ... it is very odd ..

the waitress

꧁☬☮︎ ⇝⇝

Nov 9, 2020
can someone tellme how to get jill masage foursome scene i only get jill and lill threesome after switching them several times also mom is not coming do anyone know what should i do.

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
hoping for some pregnant bellies soon. Perhaps Lisa or Lil getting preggers makes the grandmas invite the family to move into their old house? :)

theres a ton of content, would love in-game hints on what to do to progress with a particular character

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
did the exact same thing and only offered session with mom or personal session
You have to stay away from the Lit Teacher's house until she corners the MC at school for a BJ. It must be done a few times and Lil will catch you. Eventually she will mention having sessions with the MC and the teacher. Make sure to not get pulled out of the classroom by the Principal. Keep her happy by having sex in her office a few times a week.

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes