Xante

Jul 24, 2017
I don't have an option for that, the only interaction option i have for the mom in terms of the step family is a chat option, and it just says somthing along the lines of "i don't have anything i want to ask about that"
Nevermind literally just left the step family's house and the mom came and attacked the step mom

UncleEd001sex

Jul 17, 2022
I don't have an option for that, the only interaction option i have for the mom in terms of the step family is a chat option, and it just says somthing along the lines of "i don't have anything i want to ask about that"
Under Requests when you talk to Mom there should be the option to invite to Step Family dinner

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
How do i have sex with Aunt? I did the competitions with Aunt and Mom, the next day i get her lying naked in my bed, but once i get to her tits she stops me because apparently its obstructing her. Ive done the competitions between Aunt and Mom multiple times now and chose Aunt everytime but yet i cant get past kissing her while she is naked on my bed.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
How do i have sex with Aunt? I did the competitions with Aunt and Mom, the next day i get her lying naked in my bed, but once i get to her tits she stops me because apparently its obstructing her. Ive done the competitions between Aunt and Mom multiple times now and chose Aunt everytime but yet i cant get past kissing her while she is naked on my bed.
Take a shower while she in the room. When you come out she is standing on the bed and jumps on you. Might take a few times doing that to get the scene .

Reactions: fillup1209

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Its been a long step for me to complete this Mom foursome steps and due to i like this game, i want help everyone. So here is the simplified steps i think.. I believe to get creampie for Mom, Jill and Lil is quite easy, but to get foursome its tricky.

Mom foursome steps

All have to proceed till all get creampie..Then sleep with Mom+Lil everynight either 0am or 1am, handjob and fuck mom beside Lil, till creampie, and till caught by Lil. Then sleep with Mom+Jill everynight Jill not going to work at Bar, doesnt work if wait till 4am, must be 0am or 1am,then handjob till fuck mom beside Jill, till creampie mom beside Jill, till Jill tell Mom is loud during sex. Best get both creampie mom beside daughter a few times. Also get Jill and Lil to room together, watch TV 18 together, let both sister kiss you, and they kiss each other. Then change roommate, MC with Jill, have massage sex at Wednesday 8am, get little sister to join, then switch between Jill and Lil, and Mom will show up, and both sister will persuade Mom to join sex together. Creampie mom here, then next foursome wait till 8pm after supper, Jill not going to work, do massage sex, Lil show up, switch sisters, Mom show up, creampie Mom again, if not work then do Jill massage sex at 8am again, till Lil join, then Mom join,..
Afterward you can swap room, MC with Lil, wait til everybody must be at the motel, get naughty fuck with Lil, Lil invite Jill and Mom. From here, make sure to creampie them all, need to do foursome many times.
Thank you!!! Your comment should be edited into the walkthrough because the walkthrough's suggestion how to get the family foursome is useless.

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
I'm also stuck at this point, I can't have a threesome with mom and aunt

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.51.0 + IC + Cheats

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 542 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
This game should be called 'Fatherless' instead of 'Straitened Times' due to all the fatherless behavior going on in this game lol

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes