Xante

Jul 24, 2017
The guide i'm looking at talks about needing good relations between mom and step-mom to get the sister to stay at the step family's house, but i have no options for the mom and step mom to interact, how do i get there?

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Do you have to steal the information to get into Ms. Glissons's apartment or will she just eventually tell you if your allure & interest is high enough?

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
On some sites this incest patch is described as universal, however here it says it is made for version 0.50.0, who is right after all?
You can use it with any previous version, and it will work in the future except for new terms that aren't in the game right now

ps. So use a patch with a matching version if you want to convert everything and don't want to check the code by yourself each time.

Reactions: THE KILLER 13

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
You can use it with any previous version, and it will work in the future except for new terms that aren't in the game right now

ps. So use a patch with a matching version if you want to convert everything and don't want to check the code by yourself each time.
You're right, this patch doesn't cover this new update, I even had to change some parts of the dialog manually.

I don't understand why this developer doesn't release the incestuous dialog for good, considering that he apparently isn't even using Patreon.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You're right, this patch doesn't cover this new update, I even had to change some parts of the dialog manually.

I don't understand why this developer doesn't release the incestuous dialog for good, considering that he apparently isn't even using Patreon.
The updated patch is posted, so why not just use it....?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's not updated, I tested it right now. it covers up to version 0.50.0
It is, I know, because I posted it.

Straitened Times [v0.51.0] [HRelease]

INCEST PATCH:

NOTE: Family patch (incest) is included, but is NOT applied :devilish:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

• Red Heart
Reactions: THE KILLER 13

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021

FYI, you were replying to the developer.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016

And which strings did you change?

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Almost no patch works properly for Portuguese, most of the time I make the changes myself manually so there's no mistake. I use notepad++
Here in Brazil it's complicated, most games with the incest tag are translated without the patch, and when they do include it, they do it anyway.
That's why I had to learn how to translate some games.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017

INCEST PATCH:
Hi SonsOfLiberty
Maybe it would be better to update on the main page too, because otherwise it would create a lot of confusion, with people not finding it :ROFLMAO:
I was looking for it myself just now, but it took me to version 0.50.0 instead of 0.51.0
Luckily for me, I checked the last pages, otherwise I would have thought that the thing hadn't been updated yet.

Thank you for the new update

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi SonsOfLiberty
Maybe it would be better to update on the main page too, because otherwise it would create a lot of confusion, with people not finding it :ROFLMAO:
I was looking for it myself just now, but it took me to version 0.50.0 instead of 0.51.0
Luckily for me, I checked the last pages, otherwise I would have thought that the thing hadn't been updated yet.

Thank you for the new update
I have no control over that sadly. You can report my post as a game update then in the comment box put that if you want. I did a while ago but never got updated or my report didn't go through.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes