divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
How can I manage the principal without a preventive?
This is how I get the "principal" Go to her early in the morning for a few days, then ignore her for like a week. Then go to her a few days and ignore again. After a bit she will pull you out of class and start going back till you get the option to demand more. Then do each scene till it max out her points.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
OK I'm stuck in several areas. Can't get the mother to stop the "therapy" visits with the teacher even though I have maxed out points with therapy with just the MC and with MC and Jill. Can not advance with Mary. I brough Lil many times and no longer get points with Lil and Mary kissing. Maxed out points with Brigitte and she stops me from bare backing her. Can not advance with Alexa either. Only thing left to with Anna ( stepmom) are the photo shoots. So unable to get 4 way with step family.

Moll1932

Feb 1, 2024
OK I'm stuck in several areas. Can't get the mother to stop the "therapy" visits with the teacher even though I have maxed out points with therapy with just the MC and with MC and Jill. Can not advance with Mary. I brough Lil many times and no longer get points with Lil and Mary kissing. Maxed out points with Brigitte and she stops me from bare backing her. Can not advance with Alexa either. Only thing left to with Anna ( stepmom) are the photo shoots. So unable to get 4 way with step family.
It sound like something might be bugged. Lisa doesn't ask for shrinks after you creampie her, and definitely after the threesome. You need to get a scene where Marry and Alexa fight, then go to Mary and Alexa and help them be their boyfriends. Lil has no affect until you've creampied Marry, so don't waste your time until you finish with Mary. For Brigitte, let her pull you out of class a few times, attend their dinner a few times, play with her until you can lick her or footjob, then come during the night to bareback her.

Tytyrpisicaus

Feb 11, 2023
this i found in H Release page == i guees soon new vers 0,48 public

v0.45 new content:
New content for Lisa, Jill and Anna Gardner, Kate Jensen, and Motel Manager
and something for Lily and Sophia Gardner, Ava Jensen, Lawyer, Secretary, Photographer, and others
Fix: Kate photoshoot error
Fix: Alexa boyfriend path events condition

Add: 15 base (3 total) animations
Update: 5 animations
Add: 100+ images
Update: 5 images

v0.45.1 bug fix:
Fix: add missing classroom image
Fix: Lisa car wrong image name
Update: Kate schedule

v0.45.2 bug fix:
Fix: Jill return from work errors
Fix: Jill condom attempt after massage interuption route
Fix: Ava room availible check
Fix: "LawSecretary" error

v0.45.3 bug fix:
Fix: Judge call to lawyer
Fix: phone screen

Reactions: MasterChild

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
this i found in H Release page == i guees soon new vers 0,48 public

v0.45 new content:
New content for Lisa, Jill and Anna Gardner, Kate Jensen, and Motel Manager
and something for Lily and Sophia Gardner, Ava Jensen, Lawyer, Secretary, Photographer, and others
Fix: Kate photoshoot error
Fix: Alexa boyfriend path events condition

Add: 15 base (3 total) animations
Update: 5 animations
Add: 100+ images
Update: 5 images

v0.45.1 bug fix:
Fix: add missing classroom image
Fix: Lisa car wrong image name
Update: Kate schedule

v0.45.2 bug fix:
Fix: Jill return from work errors
Fix: Jill condom attempt after massage interuption route
Fix: Ava room availible check
Fix: "LawSecretary" error

v0.45.3 bug fix:
Fix: Judge call to lawyer
Fix: phone screen
You have mentioned 45 th version of st

gnikxes

Mar 20, 2020
I tried everything to trigger 3rd fight among step sisters but I failed. WT says that I will get handjobs after this. How should I trigger this?

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes