tlsmith1

Oct 7, 2018
Press SHIFT+O (the letter, not the number) to activate the console
Type the cheat then press Enter. These commands are case sensitive, so you must type them exactly as written (including parentheses and quotes; you can change the value after the = according to your needs )

Player.Money = 99999
Player.Energy.Value = 100
GData.Time= X

Levels of sexual attraction (allure):
0 - indifferent
10 - appealing
20 - catching
30 - inviting
40 - interesting
50 - attracted
60 - charmed
70 - fascinated
80 - desired
90+ - longing

- Player to NPC Relation
Relations["???"].allure.Value=###
Relations["???"].conflict.Value=###
Relations["???"].opinion.Value=###

- NPC to NPC Relation
Relations["???", "???"].allure.Value=###
Relations["???", "???"].conflict.Value=###
Relations["???", "???"].opinion.Value=###

change ??? to
BankManager
Father
FatCop
FLawyer
FLawSecretary
HotCop
LitTeacher
MAunt
Mom
MotelManager
OldSis
OSfriend
PETeacher
PGrapher
Principal
SluttyMaid
SMom
StepOS
StepYS
XShopOwner
YoungSis
is there a NPC for Aunt
Press SHIFT+O (the letter, not the number) to activate the console
Type the cheat then press Enter. These commands are case sensitive, so you must type them exactly as written (including parentheses and quotes; you can change the value after the = according to your needs )

Player.Money = 99999
Player.Energy.Value = 100
GData.Time= X

Levels of sexual attraction (allure):
0 - indifferent
10 - appealing
20 - catching
30 - inviting
40 - interesting
50 - attracted
60 - charmed
70 - fascinated
80 - desired
90+ - longing

- Player to NPC Relation
Relations["???"].allure.Value=###
Relations["???"].conflict.Value=###
Relations["???"].opinion.Value=###

- NPC to NPC Relation
Relations["???", "???"].allure.Value=###
Relations["???", "???"].conflict.Value=###
Relations["???", "???"].opinion.Value=###

change ??? to
BankManager
Father
FatCop
FLawyer
FLawSecretary
HotCop
LitTeacher
MAunt
Mom
MotelManager
OldSis
OSfriend
PETeacher
PGrapher
Principal
SluttyMaid
SMom
StepOS
StepYS
XShopOwner
YoungSis
Is there a NPC for aunt

tlsmith1

Oct 7, 2018
What is the trigger or event to go further with the aunt. also I have the extra room and guest key in 80 game days never have had use for it

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is there a NPC for Aunt

Is there a NPC for aunt
Its right there is the list.
MAunt
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is the trigger or event to go further with the aunt. also I have the extra room and guest key in 80 game days never have had use for it
Extra room is for the back manager to have sex with her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Extra room is for the back manager to have sex with her.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Should you really agree to the Bankmanagers proposition? it seems to me you are getting yourself into the same spot your father is in

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Should you really agree to the Bankmanagers proposition? it seems to me you are getting yourself into the same spot your father is in
Its one of the quests but who knows until the game if finished.
But with other things that has happen with other NPC's I really can't tell yet.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Seems like a bug in the game, Jill's work days were reported as Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, as well as Mia - but I often can find them there on other days?? whats with that?
Maybe you've met them the other day after midnight when their shift started on the right day?

Celldweller6

Dec 29, 2017
"too depraved" and "drained" are the same from your perspective. They both mean you won't raise sexual tention from the event anymore.
With "too depraved" the game tells you that maybe you've discovered a new event, but it's not as naughty as your relations already

ps.. I've not heard if anyone seen everything at the pool
too depraved means that I will not be able to access certain events because I have made so much progress?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
too depraved means that I will not be able to access certain events because I have made so much progress?
No, it simply means that your sexual tension is already so high that the event will not raise it.

This is a quite confusing issue of the game, if I could suggest to the dev I'd say to tweak the events so that the level where an event stops giving you an increase of sexual tension and the level where you can unlock new events be the same.
Doing so the player will know immediately that there must be some new event somewhere as soon as the old ones stop giving rewards, and it will avoid the confusion about "too depraved" events.

Also, many people complain about grind; while I personally don't find it so unbearable, I agree with them that it can perhaps be reduced a bit and the tweaking I was talking about could fix that as well.

Reactions: Celldweller6

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
OK, this game DESPERATELY needs a walkthrough...

How does one advance with the lawyer? I've found her place, she gets PO'd when I show. I have maxed out the lunch meeting progress. Now what? Sounds like there is a party?

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
No, it simply means that your sexual tension is already so high that the event will not raise it.

This is a quite confusing issue of the game, if I could suggest to the dev I'd say to tweak the events so that the level where an event stops giving you an increase of sexual tension and the level where you can unlock new events be the same.
Doing so the player will know immediately that there must be some new event somewhere as soon as the old ones stop giving rewards, and it will avoid the confusion about "too depraved" events.

Also, many people complain about grind; while I personally don't find it so unbearable, I agree with them that it can perhaps be reduced a bit and the tweaking I was talking about could fix that as well.
Maybe I used wrong words with "too depraved" and should put something else

but what you suggest is to make all active events "too depraved" when you reach some level. It will be just a strict ladder of levels, which I tried to avoid.
And I see 2 outcome:
- If the levels will be big you'll just abuse 1 event, like 20 times
- If the levels will be small I'll have to point you directly to a couple of events that works with that particular level, cause all the other events won't work

Last edited:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Maybe I used wrong words with "too depraved" and should put something else

but what you suggest is to make all active events "too depraved" when you reach some level. It will be just a strict ladder of levels, which I tried to avoid.
And I see 2 outcome:
- If the levels will be big you'll just abuse 1 event, like 20 times
- If the levels will be small I'll have to point you directly to a couple of events that works with that particular level, cause all the other events won't work
Yeah, I can see how balancing things can be hard on that regard. Just saying that maybe if, say, I have to do one event 5 times instead of 10 to raise from one level of attraction to the next it will feel less "grindy" to most people. And then playing will be more about finding where and when the new events are triggered than reaching the threshold to activate them.
Surpassing it when you find a new scene only to discover that you already "used it up" in terms of raising stats because you did the old scenes too many times can give a bad feeling of having wasted time for nothing. It's just psychological, of course, but it's there (and the "drainend" and " too depraved" notes just make the feeling stronger).

OR, if you want to avoid having a too-linear sequence of events, it could be of great help to give players some serious hints about the next step with each character. Another complain I saw more than once is the need for a walkthrough or something similar.

I hope that these posts of mine doesn't sound as mere criticism, I am just trying to give my two cents and summarize the most common problems players have with the game, according from what they write here.
Anyway thanks for the feedback.

P.S. I really LOVE how you are developing the relationships, the Mom's in particular. Seeing her fighting against her desires and slowly accepting them is really a big part of what I like in this game (and she's also hot as hell).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
OK, this game DESPERATELY needs a walkthrough...

How does one advance with the lawyer? I've found her place, she gets PO'd when I show. I have maxed out the lunch meeting progress. Now what? Sounds like there is a party?
Go there at 23:00 Wednesday or Saturday.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Would be nice if we had an idea of the level of allure maybe a bar with red advance for all the girls, for instance Mia gives me a show of her strip dance, and says to be nice boy and she'll maybe give a private show, but it never happens, all I see is under contacts it says best friend and sexually interested

3.70 star(s) 156 Votes