philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
Hello All, I was playing Straitened Times version till 0.11.1 after that a long SPACE now I downloaded the version 0.13.2 and I don't know much about all these, till v0.11 I love to play and trying (by myself and your guys help) to find new options, but now I am like a newbie in this game, so please help me about the walkthrough (like what should I do to get more deep with MOM and lil n big SIS, and others), Please help me... Thank you.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Hello All, I was playing Straitened Times version till 0.11.1 after that a long SPACE now I downloaded the version 0.13.2 and I don't know much about all these, till v0.11 I love to play and trying (by myself and your guys help) to find new options, but now I am like a newbie in this game, so please help me about the walkthrough (like what should I do to get more deep with MOM and lil n big SIS, and others), Please help me... Thank you.
Best way is to alternate who you're rooming with, you should be doing that anyway because if conflict gets to high they may get into arguments:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a walkthrough post liked on the first page that details all the possible events

Reactions: philipr8283

philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
Best way is to alternate who you're rooming with, you should be doing that anyway because if conflict gets to high they may get into arguments:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a walkthrough post liked on the first page that details all the possible events

Thank you very much...
I will look into the first page walkthrough...
Thanks again.

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
I'm asking again about the party with the cop and the lawyer. To get the cop naked, etc., you just keep giving her a larger portion twice each party and things eventually happen?

Also, does anyone know the cheats to max out the MC's knowledge of the interests?

Last edited:

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
To max out interests, go on to your phone, use the browser, click the search bar and choose Topic Inquire, each hour you can research 3 topics, some fill fast than others.

rustedvideos

May 18, 2021
i will write my whole exp of this game till now.

discusing interest is very imp . make a save of every discuss interest with the particular character so dat everyday when u discuss u dnt have to remember it altogether.

1. lill - raise the allure by watching tv and all , follow her to work from the school at 13.00 ( u havbe to do this 3 times i think to reach her office) . join and start working there , when ur allure is high accompany her to motel after work , if u are sharing room with her and second thing the bed should be single bed only , she will let u f**k her.

2. jill - reach the residential area at 19.00 and stay there till 20.00 ( only on sunday, wednesday, thursday and saturday) . ask for booze for detective party . want to get anal s*x then as i have done it mostly on wednesday , thursday and saturday she is horny enough . return from the strip club at 3 o clock and go to bed straight ( remember bed should be single only ) at 4 o clock she will come and will do anal s*x with the mc. for simple s*x with condom , u have to try the pattern first time ( back-sole - legs- ass) u hav to do this i think 3-4 times then u will ask for different action and after that for s*x ( but remember to have a condom)

3. mom- regular commune therpy will surely help in sex infront of the teacher only after ur allure is too high and u have done most of the things with the mother even penentration also . single bed is must and bathroom lock also be manipulated many a times

4 . teacher- just pay her visit and pay for ur session . u will eventually get to nail her

5. principal- first u have to make ur attendence low then she will ask for work , help her in that , then on monday she will come to ur class calling for u . then other things starts opening

6. bank manager- discuss interest most imp then only she will give u tha laundering work , with every payment u do try to convince her to raise ur share .finally you can ask her to come to ur rented room

7. getting goons- first raise ur frendship lvl with both the cops by discussing interest everyday . when they will reach a good lvl then ask them for routine chk up . first time they will not get any goon but second they will surely apprehend them . this will also help in motel manager task - u will get the bj from her after getting the goons

detectives - they are very tough ( their party date is on wed and sat and reach there at 23.00 only ) u have to raise the sexual interest

9. step mom- excercise timing morning and evening 6 o clock . talk to her u will get the room also in their house

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes