Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Not going to be able to play because no Android port, but I gotta know: is there a reason the Straitened of the title is spelled without a gh?

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
I'm not seeing much new content, except with the Motel Manager. The grind can be overwhelming, especially with the Lawyer's party.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I'm not seeing much new content, except with the Motel Manager. The grind can be overwhelming, especially with the Lawyer's party.
Anal sex with the mom and jill
sex with the mom in front of the therapist
kissing the younger step sis
Handjobs by the lawyer and the detective

Reactions: Chimba

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
how do you start the goon mission? im in day 159 and a haven't seen them once..
If I remember correctly, you had to walk through the motel, they attacked you, then you spoke with the owner of the motel, you offer her help, then you go to the police in the morning and ask the detectives for help (you have to have a good relationship with them)

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
Maybe you forgot to re-rent the room - you need to see reception and do this several times
Hi, thanks for the suggestion, but it seems like a bug, or at least a variable that wasn't accounted for in the code was to blame. I didn't bribe the hotel manager to switch my room to a single bed. Instead I corrupted the mother to the point that she was OK with it. Once I bribed the hotel manager afterward, the option to rent an extra room was available. Go figure...

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes