Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
yeah you don't want conflict, it's bad. I think you can trigger a fight between girls that you can then de-escalate but as a general rule i'm pretty sure you want to keep conflict low
Yes I want to talk about this scene there. I thought I had it by letting the conflict build up but apparently that wasn't the right thing to do. I know this is not very important but I like to do what can be done with each update.
Otherwise I really like this game although it lacks a little clues to advance in the scenes, it's a bit of a shame.

1.jpg

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Yes I want to talk about this scene there. I thought I had it by letting the conflict build up but apparently that wasn't the right thing to do. I know this is not very important but I like to do what can be done with each update.
Otherwise I really like this game although it lacks a little clues to advance in the scenes, it's a bit of a shame.

View attachment 1246250
yeah i suppose if you like being a completionist and want to see bad ends and stuff you can let conflict build so you can see the fights, but i always switch the rooms up when it gets past like 60% full.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
yeah i suppose if you like being a completionist and want to see bad ends and stuff you can let conflict build so you can see the fights, but i always switch the rooms up when it gets past like 60% full.
if I remember correctly when it ask if you want to change up the rooms. When the conflict of the two in the girl's room is almost full ( say old sis and lil sis rooming together) it will show the choice of keeping them together in Red ( i think ) . Now you can keep them together the first time it comes up red. But the very next day you better switch the rooms around

Eric Cartman

Oct 8, 2016
You must have found where she works (after the second lesson at school choose the option to follow her; repeat as much as needed to find her workplace) and then worked at the shop with her repeatedly.
At some point if your sexual tension is high enough and she shares the room with you (or you have access to the alternate motel room), when you select the option to return home together she will take the initiative and have sex with you (you better have condoms to avoid losing opinion).

Once that scene is unlocked, every time you come back from work with her she will fuck you and the best part is you will still be on time for dinner :LOL:
where i can find the condoms? i'm stuck ><

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I got one unusual bug, if I go to sleep while Jill is drunk and she comes horny while I'm doing so and get woken up, then if I save it breaks mid/after the event is done (i.e. I cannot save anymore and my phone/ui disappears and breaks). Note this is done before I've had any sex with her, just a regular handjob. (So she just kinda flops out to my bed and goes to sleep). Additionally this is with 2 single beds.
Also also tested with and without patch and still breaks.
Any idea guys?
Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
    six.reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.15.2
Sat Jun 05 22:43:03 2021
```
This happens to me as well with single bedded. Something with the Global variables assigned in that scene breaks the save feature.

Edit: The Unblur function seems to be the issue. Saves work properly when it is removed.

Last edited:

Jun 16, 2021
I'll make an example. Let's say that your Mom has 0 allure and 0 conflict toward you and you want to raise them to 50 and 30, respectively.

to increase allure:
Relations["Mom"].allure.Value = 50

to increase conflict:
Relations["Mom"].conflict.Value = 30

If you want to modify the conflict between two NCPs (for example, lower conflict between your sisters to 0) you must use this code instead:

Relations["OldSis", "YoungSis"].conflict.Value= 0

Please note that you must write the code lines as shown with uppercase and lowercase letters, or the command will not work.
bro what to write for aunt

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
This happens to me as well with single bedded. Something with the Global variables assigned in that scene breaks the save feature.

Edit: The Unblur function seems to be the issue. Saves work properly when it is removed.
I am not the smartest, how would I remove this? (Point me to the file/line)

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I am not the smartest, how would I remove this? (Point me to the file/line)
It is line 2593 in the ch_OS.rpy file(after extracting rpa and decompiling rpyc files).
With my limited coding knowledge, I couldn't get the crawling image to display a different way.
Also, regardless of how you go about it, this scene breaks whatever image overlay plugin that displays over the interaction choices but not the character interacting overlay.
:unsure:

Reactions: greeneyed

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
thanks for the reply..and the UI parts like time etc which dont seem to come up with this release?
If you mean that sometimes after transitions UI won't come back, 1 problem is fixed, not sure if it was the only problem

Right now you can try to fix it with console command:
suppress_overlay = False

Reactions: kinghell
3.70 star(s) 157 Votes