philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
Hello guys, if anybody played version 0.15.1, then please let me know what are the scenes? and with whom all?
And, need help with Detective and Firm Lawyer scenes, how to get all 3 scenes? like while poring drinks there some options coming, so how can i have all these 3 scenes with them? please help.
Thank you.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
It's pretty well documented if you read from the update onwards in the thread.

You need to not drink too much and feign sleep, you had to pour enough for their clothes off at least, as I recall.

Reactions: philipr8283

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Sis and mom no condom i hope hahah :cool:
I'm greedy cause I want the no condom with mom and both sisters. But also finally sex with Bank Manager, Step mom and Sex shop owner. OHHHH CRAP how could I forget SEX with AUNT WOULD BE A HEAVENLY BONUS. But I think it is too early yet for the Aunt. But at least something with the Aunt.

Reactions: Eric Cartman

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
I'm greedy cause I want the no condom with mom and both sisters. But also finally sex with Bank Manager, Step mom and Sex shop owner. OHHHH CRAP how could I forget SEX with AUNT WOULD BE A HEAVENLY BONUS. But I think it is too early yet for the Aunt. But at least something with the Aunt.
HJ/BJ while watching tv, some voyeurism maybe ffm or 4some, a little bit BJ undertable at diner with some help from old sis
hopefully we get something we all commonly like in every update.

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
I hope that Mc, can have sex with the bank manager, I think, that he also has something more than a handjob with the lawyer and the detective, and I think I remember that the photograph told Mc that if he could do so much Lisa (Mom ) as Anna (step-mom) can do the photo sessions almost naked or naked, giving Mc a reward, which in the end can be a threesome.

Reactions: Eric Cartman

DSK1999

Feb 24, 2021
v0.16 new content: New content for Lily, Anna, Mary and Alexa Gardner, Kate Jensen, Mia Sim, Bank Manager, Motel Maid and others

No content for Mom

hanhanbadbad

Nov 11, 2020
hiya im wondering if anyone know how to get a "real job" have the modelling one and the sex shop, it says to ask my dad but there is no option for it

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes