demude

Jul 15, 2021
new content:
NeighBoy + NeighCheerl : game day 9 or more, go to class at 9
Kate Jensen MAunt: interrupt her meditation
Mia Sim OSfriend: talk to her, help her
Maid SMaid: f her
Shop Owner : work, lapsitsit, lap grope. body check hj
Also for Lily - same room with her get BJ, if catch her masturbating, can go in and fuck her, choose raw or with condom.

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
I changed a little the "interests" screen so it helps a little with the grind.
Going back and forth between the game and the Interests screenshots is just too annoying, we shall use computers to do things they where invented for: make annoying repetitive stuff instead of their human owner.

Here's the explanation for when with the next update I'll be bored to death from too much grinding and will not care about doing it again to those scripts :ROFLMAO:
Someone with a minimal coding experience should be able to go dig inside screens.rpy and PersonClass.rpy and remake the mod.

Both files can be found in the scripts.rpa archive. Just drop the "cheating" ones in the usual game directory

- added a 4th parameter "getpvalue". It defaults to None and it's suppose to be the "GetInterests" method on the person class.
Python:
init -501 screen InterestTalkThemesFrame(gen_func, close_func, intext, getpvalue = None):
- to have "getpvalue" passed in just change the way the interests screen is called in PersonClass"
Python:
call screen InterestTalkThemesFrame(gen_func = partial(TalkAboutInterestsElemGenerator, person = person), close_func = SetTalkMenu, intext = person.InterestsReaction, getpvalue = partial(GetpValue, person = person))
and then define a silly "GetpValue" function to do the dirty work:
Python:
def GetpValue(theme, person):
        return person.GetInterest(theme)
Now we can easily asks directly tot he charater what they like while looping on GData.InterestThemes to rendere the interests screen:
Python:
pvalue = None
dv = Player.Interests[thm].GetPartPower()
if getpvalue :
  pvalue = getpvalue(thm)
thm_tx = thm
thm_tx = thm_tx + "\n{}%".format(int(Player.Interests[thm].Value))
if pvalue:
   thm_tx = thm_tx + "\np: {}".format(float(pvalue))
(the last line prints p's value on the button: if it's > 0 the character likes that topic, otherwise does not)

- and last we can paint the buttons's frame's background a different colour:
Python:
frame:
  padding (2, 2)
  if pvalue > 0:
    background "#0000"
  else:
    background "#ffffff"
Here's the final effect:
- each interests prints name
- MC's level (in %)
- Person's like of the topics (value > 0 are good values)
- disliked topics (p < 0) have their backgrounds painted white, so don't click on the white
- this works with every characters, even the new just added ones (of course, let the computer figure it out :D)

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 19.33.52 1.png

It's a nice game but it's toooooooooooooooo freaking grindy and "Contacts" and "Personal status" screens are just too rich and convoluted to convey at what point of the path we are and what we need to do next.

For instance it would be nice to have even just a checklist to know if the player has found all the possible scenes with a given character. Something that actually tells if we're done or not.
I suspect the grinding feeling in this game is an byproduct of not knowing where the heck we stand in the long list of things to do :D

well, happy grinding and sometimes fapping I guess

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
Hello guys make a useful walkthrough for this game its so hard to progress in order!!!
Indeed!

imho: It's not hard, it's just the whole status screen being so confusing it's hard not to get lost :ROFLMAO:

I don't mind to have to jump from one task to the next, but a clear and ordered list of suck tasks would be greately appreciated

It's the 3rd version I download and the only charater I had a decent progression with is Lily. With everyone else sometimes something happens but I've zero clue where I stand in their line :confused: which is way more frustrating than grinding its self

Reactions: papasmurf

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Just downloaded and gave this a go. My first impression going into the first day at school is please, please, please get an English speaking person to help with translation and writing. The Engrish grammar is horrible and really breaks immersion/concentration. Here's a prime example from the dialogue with the first teacher, "You've spent the first hour trying to catch the right aspect which will emphasize Emanuelle's figure the most." What, what what??? That sentence is hardly coherent with any meaning. The spelling is spot on but the grammar and structure is near incoherent babble. It reads like some wordy article in an academic journal.

Last edited:
Reactions: jetama

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Just downloaded and gave this a go. My first impression going into the first day at school is please, please, please get an English speaking person to help with translation and writing. The Engrish grammar is horrible and really breaks immersion/concentration. Here's a prime example from the dialogue with the first teacher, "You've spent the first hour trying to catch the right aspect which will emphasize Emanuelle's figure the most." What, what what??? That sentence is hardly coherent with any meaning. The spelling is spot on but the grammar and structure is near incoherent babble. It reads like some wordy article in an academic journal.
its like using a thesaurus and swapping out every word for ones that sound smart

Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
What software is used in this game and others with a similar art style for animation generation? I understand illusion games are popular for that, is this game and others like it from an illusion game or something else?

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
Any content for the MC's childhood friends, the Larsen siblings?
And how do you fuck the Maid? I have caught her masturbating, but it wont let me fuck her in anyway? How?
Is there something I have not triggered or is it based on a random effect?

Last edited:

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
time passes but the game systems are not improving
and the grind is prohibitive without cheats

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
This game is really cool. A lot of support is needed.
I think it would be good to wrap up the story of the previous characters first. On some level.
Although new characters are welcome, many developers have often added new characters and neglected to complete them.
What's your opinion?

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
Any content for the MC's childhood friends, the Larsen siblings?
And how do you fuck the Maid? I have caught her masturbating, but it wont let me fuck her in anyway? How?
Is there something I have not triggered or is it based on a random effect?
You have to catch her when she is masturbating with the duster, she will tell you to lick her pussy, no, you have to jerk off together, choose the option to pay $ 50, then she will let you fuck her.

Reactions: AGhostLikeMe
3.70 star(s) 157 Votes