fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
You should already have had stripteases and private dances with Mia at her workplace.
After a while when you go into Old Sis room, you will find them both training.
Talk with Mia, she will say that she needs your help. Choose to help her to trigger the new scene (kisses first, then sort of 69 in the car)
In past updates (backdates, : ) I managed to find the strip-tease bar,... now I cannot,... why? how?

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
This is an underrated game. I like the twist on the step-family, that dad had a second family(makes the sisters half-sisters). Not sure about adding more characters at this point in the game--there's already 17 female characters in the game.

Reactions: Ayal

NewWanderer

Jul 4, 2021
Hi there! I just can't unlock Anna at the photographer's. Whenever I ask her to become a model, she keeps replying that she already have a real job. I've "drained" all the other events with her. What am i missing?
Thanks in advance!

demude

Jul 15, 2021
Hi there! I just can't unlock Anna at the photographer's. Whenever I ask her to become a model, she keeps replying that she already have a real job. I've "drained" all the other events with her. What am i missing?
Thanks in advance!
after you asked MC mom for photoshoot. went to Anna house at 2200 if i not mistaken, go in her room when she reading a fashion magazine, then she will request to have photoshoot

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Why introduce new chars when there is so much to do with many of the characters already in the game?
While it can be daunting if you are just starting out, for people who have been playing a while (and are up to date), there needs to be new content and new characters.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
While it can be daunting if you are just starting out, for people who have been playing a while (and are up to date), there needs to be new content and new characters.
New content, yes. Content for characters we already have that were largely ignored rather than for new characters.

Reactions: soulmentor
3.70 star(s) 157 Votes