Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Two things I've noticed in my second attempt at a complete playthrough. First, I tried to avoid the criminal path and this locked me out of advancing with Andrea Reyes and that also prevented me from obtaining Victoria's address. That fact locked me out of advancing with Victoria and Det. Violet York. Second, when I did decide to try the criminal path I only got to the TF scenes with Andrea then the bank shut down for "Investigation/Audit" and I could no longer advance with Andrea to the BJ scene.

Not wanting to go the criminal path to avoid the M/C's father's fate it should be possible to have some Attorney/Cop fun. There needs to be an alternative method for tricking Victoria on Thursday morning to trigger since it seems to be tied to accepting the criminal path. Perhaps your Receptionist BFF could drop a hint.

All that said, does anyone know a way to get around the bank shut down and continue with Andrea?

***Edit***

I'm not sure what triggered it but I progressed with Victoria/Violet and now the Bank is open again. I also discovered that once the bank is operational again you can go all the way to bareback creampies with Andrea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgotted

demude

Jul 15, 2021
Two things I've noticed in my second attempt at a complete playthrough. First, I tried to avoid the criminal path and this locked me out of advancing with Andrea Reyes and that also prevented me from obtaining Victoria's address. That fact locked me out of advancing with Victoria and Set. Violet York. Second, when I did decide to try the criminal path I only got to the TF scenes with Andrea then the bank shut down for "Investigation/Audit" and I could no longer advance with Andrea to the BJ scene.

Not wanting to go the criminal path to avoid the M/C's father's fate it should be possible to have some Attorney/Cop fun. There needs to be an alternative method for tricking Victoria on Thursday morning to trigger since it seems to be tied to accepting the criminal path. Perhaps your Receptionist BFF could drop a hint.

All that said, does anyone know a way to get around the bank shut down and continue with Andrea?
the bank will shut down for few day and then you can start conversation with bank manager and will get BJ and lastly get the motel scene with bank manager. Exclude the shut down, Monday and Wednesday is not available for bank manager.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
the bank will shut down for few day and then you can start conversation with bank manager and will get BJ and lastly get the motel scene with bank manager. Exclude the shut down, Monday and Wednesday is not available for bank manager.
Thanks, like I edited above I went several weeks without access to the bank and now it's open again. I'm not sure if it's tied to progress with Victoria/Violet or not.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
It's not popping up for me I done did everything thing to raise her relationship and sexual allure still not doing anything
It will come up just keep banging away at the "Naughty" tab tasks and checking the contacts tab on your phone to see if the naughty tasks are raining her allure score. BTW the Naughty taks are separate from anything that happens in other categories like sex. It is possible to bypass the Footjob and have condom sex with mom before Footjob shows up in the "Naughty" tab.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Anyone know how to get the Slutty Maid to shag you? I have the button and she is my secret GF but all I get is a message that she needs to be hornier. I've denied her Cunni when she asks and have denied to help her cum and still no sex. Just one more example of why this game needs an even guide.

elink

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone know how to get the Slutty Maid to shag you? I have the button and she is my secret GF but all I get is a message that she needs to be hornier. I've denied her Cunni when she asks and have denied to help her cum and still no sex. Just one more example of why this game needs an even guide.
Don't help her, watch her and then be brave :)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
catch her playing with the duster, burst in, no, jerking together (for the tip), take your chance, use condom

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Boy that animation with the Lit Teacher on the edge of her bed when you shag her is so mechanical and clunky looking. It needs some serious work.

Reactions: Silver77M

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Another question, did anyone manage to get the Mom/Son sex scene with the Lit Teacher during therapy? When I got there on my 1st playthrough the mom chickened out. Both playthroughs the M/C was already shagging his teacher.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Another question, did anyone manage to get the Mom/Son sex scene with the Lit Teacher during therapy? When I got there on my 1st playthrough the mom chickened out. Both playthroughs the M/C was already shagging his teacher.
got it not to long ago, i keep doing stuff with the mom, shared room and not sharing a room, then i skipped a week of going to therapy, got the message about i can't do anything because i skipped a week, the next day, went to therapy and it happen, just keep doing stuff with the mom and skip a week, then go, it will pop up, took me some time to get it to trigger

Reactions: Macinnes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
got it not to long ago, i keep doing stuff with the mom, shared room and not sharing a room, then i skipped a week of going to therapy, got the message about i can't do anything because i skipped a week, the next day, went to therapy and it happen, just keep doing stuff with the mom and skip a week, then go, it will pop up, took me some time to get it to trigger
Thanks I think I'll get it next update. Mom and Maid are all I have left unless somehow there is Alexa content like a sleep creep in M/C's bedroom (Can't decipher the gibberish in guide). Sandbox can be REALLY repetitive when you get near the end. Looking forward to the next update to see if LilSis gets her wish ;)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks I think I'll get it next update. Mom and Maid are all I have left unless somehow there is Alexa content like a sleep creep in M/C's bedroom (Can't decipher the gibberish in guide). Sandbox can be REALLY repetitive when you get near the end. Looking forward to the next update to see if LilSis gets her wish ;)
I started a new game when this version was release, but been working on it on and off, still have a good amount of stuff to trigger

Reactions: Macinnes

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
Two things I've noticed in my second attempt at a complete playthrough. First, I tried to avoid the criminal path and this locked me out of advancing with Andrea Reyes and that also prevented me from obtaining Victoria's address. That fact locked me out of advancing with Victoria and Det. Violet York. Second, when I did decide to try the criminal path I only got to the TF scenes with Andrea then the bank shut down for "Investigation/Audit" and I could no longer advance with Andrea to the BJ scene.

***Edit***

I'm not sure what triggered it but I progressed with Victoria/Violet and now the Bank is open again. I also discovered that once the bank is operational again you can go all the way to bareback creampies with Andrea.
To get the address, you just have to trick her in a meeting in her office. You'll lose some relationship points when you first show up and she realizes that she was tricked, but those are easy to make up. Then show up on a Wednesday or Saturday night, and you can start the parties as long as your relationship with Det York is good enough and you have decent booze.

Reactions: SamHaim

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020

***Edit***

Wait, what? there are different possible paths to choose? How do you choose them? Things seems to pop-up completely randomly to me.
Please share your secret if you were able to grasp the logic in this grindy thing

Also if someone finds a wait to skip the dreaded family dinner. Having to push that button over and over is just the worst part of this whole thing.

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
BTW how often do you actually need to do the "discuss interests" thing? Even after writing the cheat script I posted the other day it's a freaking annoying task to keep clicking on those bubbles.

Someone should hint the creator that while challenges can be fun, having to keep doing the same thing over and over again is not challenging and feeling like a hamster on a wheel is generally regarded as not fun.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes