demude

Jul 15, 2021
I accidently done something but I'm not sure is it the new scene for the 1st Mom;
I had skipped the shrink therapy for 11 days and that night get caught by the cops. The scene continue with console 1st mom and kiss but 1st Mom pushed MC away. will continue and update later. In the other hand, if keep on going without caught by cops, I get a new scene that able to finger Ren till cum.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Kate Jensen Aunt : She will meditate on the bed. MC can mess with her kissing on her, feeling her breast, lifting her top and play with her breast (at least that is as far as I have gotten). So far if you try more she slaps MC
The scene in which Kate meditates no longer appears to me. Was there a day or an hour when she did this? Now she only ever watches TV in bed.

0aijd

Feb 21, 2021
I accidently done something but I'm not sure is it the new scene for the 1st Mom;
I had skipped the shrink therapy for 11 days and that night get caught by the cops. The scene continue with console 1st mom and kiss but 1st Mom pushed MC away. will continue and update later. In the other hand, if keep on going without caught by cops, I get a new scene that able to finger Ren till cum.
What did you do to get the police?

GngamStyle

Jan 22, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Mom/dialogue.webm'.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
The scene in which Kate meditates no longer appears to me. Was there a day or an hour when she did this? Now she only ever watches TV in bed.
What I did was watch tv with her. Did that scene and then my MC just stood there advancing time till she was on the bed Meditating. If I remember correctly it was right after she was trying her uniform on. But I could be wrong about that.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Mom/dialogue.webm'.
I've double checked the file is still inside the game. Maybe you use an unofficial repack

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
What I did was watch tv with her. Did that scene and then my MC just stood there advancing time till she was on the bed Meditating. If I remember correctly it was right after she was trying her uniform on. But I could be wrong about that.
Yes, I remembered that too, but now she always watch TV very late (after 11pm) and so she goes to sleep ...

Reactions: soulmentor

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
I'm lost I think, in the case of the new family I was caught masturbating and the mother is already showing up in the room to get the clothes only in panties and bra, the blonde sister sleeps with the character in his bed in panties and bra on nights storm, I managed to fuck Lil and Jill without a condom, with the mother I couldn't do anything new, in short is that it? I thought that in this version I would be able to fuck both mothers
how did you do it? I am stuck at the same level of relations I had two updates ago... I dont want to "make dirty money" with the bank manager: is it a mistake? will I go forward in the game without that? I tried to get to the bareback thing and I couldn't (only with little sister)... Any help will be welcome.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Bank manager doesn't block any progress, I haven't done that path since it's a permanent choice.
You get to condom sex with Jill through the massage option, bareback unlocks after Lil walks in on that.
Thread should have most steps for each update, you will just have to read back a ways unless you have a more specific question.

demude

Jul 15, 2021
What did you do to get the police?
Like I said, maybe just missed the shrink therapy and couldn't do any naughty scene with 1st Mom then might have chance to trigger it. but just don't limit that, I also went to talk to the fat cop and hot cop regarding the graffiti again, it may help.

Reactions: AdHyde

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
Bank manager doesn't block any progress, I haven't done that path since it's a permanent choice.
You get to condom sex with Jill through the massage option, bareback unlocks after Lil walks in on that.
Thread should have most steps for each update, you will just have to read back a ways unless you have a more specific question.
thanks

Eric Cartman

Oct 8, 2016
how did you do it? I am stuck at the same level of relations I had two updates ago... I dont want to "make dirty money" with the bank manager: is it a mistake? will I go forward in the game without that? I tried to get to the bareback thing and I couldn't (only with little sister)... Any help will be welcome.
I can give you my save if you want, but I think you would like to make the progress yourself, I agreed to make the deal with bank manager, sorry for the delay in replying.

Reactions: fernandopoo
3.70 star(s) 156 Votes