hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
Why does the game have the option to use condoms if no girl can get pregnant? do you have plans to add preg content
at risk for beeing called !#"#¤%&&/%¤#", I'm willing to go out in a limb

Because the developer is a "sensible person", have you ever heard of sexual transmitted diseases? ;-)

Good for mc if the girls / womens can't get pregnant, don't know what's all the pregnancy hubbub is all about

Reactions: Sutski

lerolerdo

Nov 12, 2020
at risk for beeing called !#"#¤%&&/%¤#", I'm willing to go out in a limb

Because the developer is a "sensible person", have you ever heard of sexual transmitted diseases? ;-)

Good for mc if the girls / womens can't get pregnant, don't know what's all the pregnancy hubbub is all about
OK .Tell me, what disease does the MC get?"
:D

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
something is completely fubar :D

So I have been using the WT, when then described event didnt happen, I just forward the time.
Bug.:

Screenshot 2023-09-03 000059.png
Screenshot 2023-09-03 000344.png Screenshot 2023-09-03 001401.png Screenshot 2023-09-03 002030.png

Last edited:

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
something is completely fubar :D
So I have been using the WT, when then described event didnt happen, I just forward the time.
Yes, the day generation in "Commune Shrink" is crapped. Thanks, it will be fixed.
I don't think condition "Attend shrink weekly" is wrong - it will turn failed when enough days will pass

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Ok so I have been clicking around in this game for sometime now and it great, however I eventully wanted to try the walkthrough, and oh boy thats something.... I have not passed day 3 yet and started over a couple of times because I did not get the events, two of the starts ended with me not able to get the 18 PM event ( on day 3), she did her fitness and I spend 10-15 minuts back of forward between parkinglot and room (or should I have rolledback ?) to get the 'feeling her breasts' screen, evntully i gave up, I started again from scratch, on day two the lock in "my room" wasnt lock when clicked on bathroom (mother) was inside, so the option to goto hotel mgr to get the lock unlock wasnt there, started over on more time, this time when the 'Jerk off' action should have trickered mothes walk in jill was watching outside :S, so its definitely an up hill battle to get the WT working

this is NOT an complaint @ the WT or the game, the WT is what it is, a persons playthrough that this person wrote down, and with the games dynamic function this is what happens

I didn't use any cheat mod, however I did use the Player.Money and tropics options, so maybe I did cheat a bit, I don't know if the cheat mod would have done any difference
every time a update gets added, the wt is out of sync, and will not line up because of the new content that gets added.

symptom1818

Aug 1, 2017
What to do to push forward photoshoots with Lisa? I'm stuck in constant loop of bikini/pinup shoots, don't know how to proceed to more daring / xshoots?

kidkob

Jul 30, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6, in script call
    call GameProcess from _call_GameProcess
  File "game/GameData.rpy", line 818, in script call
    call expression ev from _call_expression
  File "game/loc_MotelMyRoom.rpy", line 707, in script
    if Relations["YoungSis"].IsGirlfriend() and Relations["YoungSis"].allure.Adders["BathGroup"].IsMoreThanMin():
  File "game/loc_MotelMyRoom.rpy", line 707, in <module>
    if Relations["YoungSis"].IsGirlfriend() and Relations["YoungSis"].allure.Adders["BathGroup"].IsMoreThanMin():
KeyError: u'BathGroup'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6, in script call
    call GameProcess from _call_GameProcess
  File "game/GameData.rpy", line 818, in script call
    call expression ev from _call_expression
  File "game/loc_MotelMyRoom.rpy", line 707, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/loc_MotelMyRoom.rpy", line 707, in <module>
KeyError: u'BathGroup'

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.1.23060707
Straitened Times 0.41.1
Mon Sep  4 14:42:58 2023
i have this problem
how to fix?

ept

Aug 26, 2022
oh boy thats something.... I have not passed day 3 yet and started over a couple of times because I did not get the events
Yeah... the walkthrough is for hints when you're stuck. Don't try and follow it action for action.

The day count doesn't matter, just keep churning forward. You're not going to be locked out of anything because you didn't complete it in time (or at least, I haven't and haven't seen anything 'time limited'). The nighttime graffiti events are on certain days, but they happen every few days (like everything else)

Trying to follow the walkthrough action for action would be like pulling teeth. Just make sure that in the early game you usually show up for school and dinner and swap rooms occasionally.

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
Yeah... the walkthrough is for hints when you're stuck. Don't try and follow it action for action.

The day count doesn't matter, just keep churning forward. You're not going to be locked out of anything because you didn't complete it in time (or at least, I haven't and haven't seen anything 'time limited'). The nighttime graffiti events are on certain days, but they happen every few days (like everything else)

Trying to follow the walkthrough action for action would be like pulling teeth. Just make sure that in the early game you usually show up for school and dinner and swap rooms occasionally.
Thats what I thought, at my try already on day 2 the WT wasnt correct (or as some one said lining up), I would have thought that changing to the game only effected the last part of the game, as new content tendt to be added at the end, oh well RNG right ?
My first "real" game play I was at day 450+ (thing it was) before I "got" Lisa in the "end" ^^ but in WT that already occurred with in the first 21 days maybe 30days, so yeah, I guess the WT now is only for hints and pointers

symptom1818

Aug 1, 2017
WCold hardon112 There are many other actions that are hidden at first when in debug, only to be normally visible when unlocked during gameplay. So I guess that's also the case.
Also I saw someone mentioning that delivering package for Lisa is something that happens more than once. However in my playthrough it only occured once.

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes