so the only thing that seems to be working is the money and energy cheats
0.42.0 mod

Menu didn't Pop-up ' y , k , l ' Keyboard key no work
But mod is work fine

- mod need to open by " Shift + O "
Exit by " esc "
- type " PDebug = True " ( enter )

Also you need to remove all old mod files

Important is ** Need to Open First ( each time you play..i will fix soon) ....and then Play and
-Motel Service buy Once each
-Items buy one each
-active one time PhotoJob ..later go on evertime you search job
-active Family Therapy one.. later it can arrange daily
-open contact and check Relations will show opinion 100 allurre 600

hope it will help

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I is a bit annoying that with every new playtrough something changes thats not in the walktrough

Sometimes it works almost following the walktrough

But Sometimes alot of things dont work according to the walktrough

Its like the game changes with every new playtrough making the walktrough kind of half work half not work most of the time

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
These:::

- Keyboard key ' y ' = Debug mod on/off ( including Progress Need to do on/off )
- Keyboard key ' k ' = Cheat mod Menu
- Keyboard key ' l ' = rpy console open
Shift + O to open console

jump CheatMenu to open cheat menu

Reactions: gartal

scwb2

Jul 5, 2021
I is a bit annoying that with every new playtrough something changes thats not in the walktrough

Sometimes it works almost following the walktrough

But Sometimes alot of things dont work according to the walktrough

Its like the game changes with every new playtrough making the walktrough kind of half work half not work most of the time
So, the randomness factors a lot into this. You sometimes need to try a step that's on the walkthrough several times. I've spent some time on trying to decompile the game so I could write something that allowed for more control over the randomness, but gave up.

Reactions: michael1984

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I used to be really gung-ho about this games updates, you know, unpacking the rpa files and scanning the image folders and the new rpy scripts for what exact new content there is in the update.

Now, I'm indifferent, at least until pregnancy with actual big belly renders make it into the game for all the possible partners...AND main story is completed... and move out of the hotel... etc. [at very least the non-criminal route start, so that I may finally be able to see the bank manager content, because currently it is locked behind the criminal route. Though I can't see the MC affording to have children, let alone many possible children.]

Though that is the dream end goal for the game no doubt.

Of course I can always hope it will be an endless management game, where you can buy a new home(s), move characters in/out, have children, manage income/jobs, etc., where main story is done and you just continue to play and build up stuff.
^but then you have to redo the scenes, at least for the hotel scenes in new room. Other characters it could just be explained they moved their furniture into their new rooms that happen to have same size and layout :D.

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes