Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
How?

i install the cheatmode 0.42.0 then i did all of the stuff you said but still i can't use my keyboard
k isn't defined.... I didn't tell you to type k, I said type jump CheatMenu after opening the console by hitting the Shift plus O.

Reactions: gartal

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I tried downloading from all links except MEGA, but they all had CRC errors in the archive.rpa file. Every single one.
I changed my hard disk two days ago, so it's not a problem with my hard disk.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: templarknight2020

applepineapple4435

Jun 16, 2023
error for judge :
Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 820, in script call
File "ch_Judge.rpyc", line 963, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/ch_Judge.rpy", line 963, in <module>
NameError: name 'ad' is not defined

This happens when we visit judge and relax with judge

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Is there any walkthrought for this game. I cant fuck Alexa or find her bf. Alexa only caught me masturbating
She has no bf, you will be her bf, not sure where you are in the progress, but try to have dinner with the step family and after dinner go the the second floor, it might trigger a talk in the staires, and might make you progress with both sisters

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
She has no bf, you will be her bf, not sure where you are in the progress, but try to have dinner with the step family and after dinner go the the second floor, it might trigger a talk in the staires, and might make you progress with both sisters
How many dinners in do they argue? Think the only one I managed to talk to was Mary.

haggar54

Apr 22, 2020
Hi!
I built a mod menu and I'm sharing it with you.

Contents:
Full Allure/Opinion With All - no conflict
Refill Discuss Interests
Refill Energy
Drain Energy To Sleep
-- Motel Cheats
Infinite All (SingleBed, AduldTV, BrokenLock, AltRoom)
Turn Off Single Bed
-- Other Cheats
Modeling Job
900000 Money
SchoolAttendance (never lost (auto))

Just put inside game folder.
Press K to open.

Enjoy!

In additional whe have the gibs6100 mod`s attached. For more informations, go to https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-29-0-hrelease.52690/post-7606639
When I press K the cheat menu does not come up ?

Reactions: SpareTheRod

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I tried downloading from all links except MEGA, but they all had CRC errors in the archive.rpa file. Every single one.
I changed my hard disk two days ago, so it's not a problem with my hard disk.
CRC errors means your download was corrupted so there are many things that can cause it. Your internet connection, bad hard disk, bad RAM, malicious malware and in rare cases bad processor.

I would try and use another computer to download the file again to rule out hardware fault. if you still get errors then the likeliest cause is your internet connection. In this case I'd look for a torrent file for the game and use it to fix the corrupted file you downloaded from the first page of this thread.

How many dinners in do they argue? Think the only one I managed to talk to was Mary.
You have to have seen the sister's arguing on the stairs first then for the second argument to happen you have to trained Mary and this will cause you to find out about Alexa's boyfriend. Third argument happens after you've had sex with Mary.
When I press K the cheat menu does not come up ?
Game's python version was updated and broke the on screen menu so pushing 'k' won't work, but using the keyboard - and = keys still changes the time. Just have to wait for a fix.

Last edited:

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
I'm running into some problems with the game after playing it for a while. It kinda starts acting up, and my laptop screen flickers afterward. My PC can usually handle games just fine, so I'm curious if anyone else is having the same issue or if it's just something on my end.

I didint find anything else on the forum.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I'm running into some problems with the game after playing it for a while. It kinda starts acting up, and my laptop screen flickers afterward. My PC can usually handle games just fine, so I'm curious if anyone else is having the same issue or if it's just something on my end.

I didint find anything else on the forum.
knowing the specs of the computer is useful in these cases.

But a stab in the dark guess is that your laptop screen connector might have worked it self loose or the connector has lost contact with the PCB and is presenting a flickering problem.

ionize

Jun 21, 2018
Playing on Android. From 1 moment to the next suddenly all text in conversations are incredibly small. Miniature lines a few pixels wide.. any idea what is wrong? Reinstalled already...

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE THE SLEEP TILL FULL REST OPTION! It leads to an infinite loop

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

I added a file without the daily limit removals. If you get any loops, or errors use that file instead.

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
Cheat Menu is not working with the new update.

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes