haggar54

Apr 22, 2020
CRC errors means your download was corrupted so there are many things that can cause it. Your internet connection, bad hard disk, bad RAM, malicious malware and in rare cases bad processor.

I would try and use another computer to download the file again to rule out hardware fault. if you still get errors then the likeliest cause is your internet connection. In this case I'd look for a torrent file for the game and use it to fix the corrupted file you downloaded from the first page of this thread.

You have to have seen the sister's arguing on the stairs first then for the second argument to happen you have to trained Mary and this will cause you to find out about Alexa's boyfriend. Third argument happens after you've had sex with Mary.

Game's python version was updated and broke the on screen menu so pushing 'k' won't work, but using the keyboard - and = keys still changes the time. Just have to wait for a fix.
Thanks

jojoson

May 19, 2019
On which python version does the used ren'py run or (sorry i'm a developer but have no clue how ren'py is used) on which python version is the developer of the game testing the game?

Because i get "AttributeError: module 'time' has no attribute 'clock'". clock() is deprecated since Python 3.3 and even in slow business development Python 3.3 is old right now.

I get it with Python 3.8 when "grabbing" Lily in the bathroom.

Edit: and in other scenes, too.

Edit2: okay the last version was python 2.7 whereas Gentoo version has python 3.9 in it. What happened there? :D

Last edited:

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Keep getting While running game code: AttributeError: module 'time' has no attribute 'clock' on a lot of scenes. Rather annoying idk how to fix it :/

terryeon

Aug 9, 2017
Mega doesn't have a Daily usage limit.. it has a 5 hours (or something) limit.. meaning if you cap out on the Gigs free maximum, you have to wait 5 hours or so.. and then 5 Gigs to download again. It informs when offering to wait for more space to be freely available, tada.. 5 hours.. but DO not do that.. I've spend those hours with the site open and an almost complete download waiting, but no.. despite what Mega says, the downloads can't be completed, but has to start all over again..which is another reason not to use Mega is file size is above 5 GB.

Pixeldrain has a daily max capacity, as in it resets only once per day, but unless recently changed, also have a higher max free download..and if exceeding that space, your download doesnt stop, just takes longer as speed becomes slower.
Use MEGASync instead of a browser to resolve your issue on resuming. Just use it since it's better than their browser based service which includes faster speeds (and sometimes it finishes files during/past the limit but don't ask me why as looked at 2 hours after the limit and noticed it had downloaded some extra content from the download list).

GOFILE and PIXELDRAIN experience CRC errors.
Is there no secure file? Is MEGA the only safe?
MEGA has a daily usage limit...
Use jdownloader 2 or such software to resolve the CRC issues as it's just an incomplete download and you're not resuming it apparently when it stops/fails to finish correctly. The reason they both happen on the same file is due to the fact that file makes up 92.6% of the compressed file. You can verify this by comparing the size between a download that works and the one that gives you a CRC error.

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
knowing the specs of the computer is useful in these cases.

But a stab in the dark guess is that your laptop screen connector might have worked it self loose or the connector has lost contact with the PCB and is presenting a flickering problem.
Is not a problem with the hardware because it stopped when i reboot it , and happened twice at the same time the game freezes. Thanks anyway

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes