Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Hi guys just find the game right now.
I see that there are more cheat and i just do not understand with is the easy to use.
Can someone help me in the choice?
I try to download SuchMod.rpy the mod say Press K to open. But nothing happen when i press K.
I also try to put the other two mod :ROFLMAO: but i feel so confuse now.

Can someone help me? The game look really good, but look like to much farm, so ofc i wanna use cheat, but I don't want to exaggerate too much. At least not at the beginning, understand what the mechanics are and if necessary, enable some cheat functions. Generally i use only the money cheat, or energy and so on.

So any help is welcome
Thank you
Mine (The one linked on the first post) just got an update, and the only thing that doesn't work is the time controls.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I want to let you know the "+" key to forward time don't work
Hi guys just find the game right now.
I see that there are more cheat and i just do not understand with is the easy to use.
Can someone help me in the choice?
I try to download SuchMod.rpy the mod say Press K to open. But nothing happen when i press K.
I also try to put the other two mod :ROFLMAO: but i feel so confuse now.

Can someone help me? The game look really good, but look like to much farm, so ofc i wanna use cheat, but I don't want to exaggerate too much. At least not at the beginning, understand what the mechanics are and if necessary, enable some cheat functions. Generally i use only the money cheat, or energy and so on.

So any help is welcome
Thank you

Fixed keyymapping "+" issue

- and =, increases and decreases time same with Numpad "-" and Numpad "+"

Assassin

May 31, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/loc_SHouseRooms.rpy", line 797, in <module>
KeyError: u'TVCaress'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 820, in script call
File "ch_StepYS.rpyc", line 1458, in script call
File "loc_SHouseRooms.rpyc", line 797, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/loc_SHouseRooms.rpy", line 797, in <module>
KeyError: u'TVCaress'

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.2.23090503
Straitened Times 0.42.0
Sat Sep 16 05:55:39 2023

Anyone can help with this? please

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
He probably means that the menu showing up is all that works. You can't use the menu for anything and you can't make it go away either. Just because the graphics appear doesn't mean that the functions behind them actually work. Any decent coder would know that. Put quite simply, looks can be deceiving.
Firstly, I want to commend you for using the search. well done(y)

Secondly, that issue was not related to the current mod not working because RenPy updated it's keymapping.

Thirdly, I'm no coder. I'm just some idiot trying to learn python from other people's coding and figuring out what the code is doing. So I am no where near decent, but the mod was working just fine before so if it was showing up on screen then it was working.

BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
One mod to rule it all. Wow
Except that it makes the Photo Studio completely vanish and leave you stuck with an appointment you cannot keep because there is no studio to go to or model to ask. In downtown you only get Mall and Bank. Nothing else despite the appointment. Cannot use phone to fix problem either because it's stuck in a 'you've got an appointment' loop regarding the job search

Reactions: ALegend27

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Except that it makes the Photo Studio completely vanish and leave you stuck with an appointment you cannot keep because there is no studio to go to or model to ask. In downtown you only get Mall and Bank. Nothing else despite the appointment. Cannot use phone to fix problem either because it's stuck in a 'you've got an appointment' loop regarding the job search

Works fine for me... you sure you installed it right? and you aren't using any other mod?

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes