SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023
You should be getting the option to pray along with jerking.
You may have to catch her at 23:00 in study a couple times first. Just show up at night and choose the sneak option to enter. If she catches you, scroll back and sneak again.
Thanks, I discovered this right after posting the question, So I guess bonus points with lauren xD

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Got a question how do you unlock Kate & Anna booblicking, they don't do it in the shower also can you fuck Kate bareback?
Kate and Anne are new so not 100%. Have Kate stay there and at 7am check StepMom bathroom.
As for Kate bareback. Try entering Alt-room bathroom at 8am when she is in there. Think you ask to shower and when you out she will be on bed and jump in your arms.

how about to the principal when i press demand more no not again you just did it
This Post has mod that may clear the sex timer. Not sure if all girls are set.
If not Universal Ren'Py Mod will show hidden paths. Click button and then conditions to see what it is. You can use this mod to set the variable but console is easier for this game.

screenshot0002.png

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
done this already and saved and reloaded more than 100 times still nothing they are naked already still nothing
Have you had solo sex with both girls. Believe Aunt starts by going in to shower a 8am. May take a couple times of helping her off bed. NOTE: You will loose 45 opinion points during sex so make sure you have at least 50. You can make up these points fast by paying for her lunch and dinners.

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
Have you had solo sex with both girls. Believe Aunt starts by going in to shower a 8am. May take a couple times of helping her off bed. NOTE: You will loose 45 opinion points during sex so make sure you have at least 50. You can make up these points fast by paying for her lunch and dinners.
yup had sex with both multiple times and anal have cheat mod so opinion is always maxed

Nvm finally got it to work my rng is stupid or it was i just needed to fuck her 1 more time hate how so specific it is for requirements

Last edited:

no one here

May 15, 2017
Ghetto Change log can be found by using PDebug = True in console

<shift> 0 (letter and not zero) then type command

View attachment 3008111

In this you can see Lauren progress
Under Bath there is:

Jerk Cum On Her
D: Jerk Cum On Her

Having both means you done this

D: Play Boobs

Only D: mean still to do

There is also Hidden prefix which (I believe) mean there a trigger before you see. Aunt Kate has some hidden with Stepmom. 42 just had her peeping on MC and Stepmom. Now there a few more in same section.
thanks also does the numbers 4.0/10 matter if i have the scenes

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
Kate and Anne are new so not 100%. Have Kate stay there and at 7am check StepMom bathroom.
As for Kate bareback. Try entering Alt-room bathroom at 8am when she is in there. Think you ask to shower and when you out she will be on bed and jump in your arms.

This Post has mod that may clear the sex timer. Not sure if all girls are set.
If not Universal Ren'Py Mod will show hidden paths. Click button and then conditions to see what it is. You can use this mod to set the variable but console is easier for this game.

View attachment 3024667
Didn't work she just jumps on the bed and in my arms, but no sex scene afterwards.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Didn't work she just jumps on the bed and in my arms, but no sex scene afterwards.
it takes a couple tries. It does a few checks.

- Have you fucked her, if yes you will help her off bed (This is a one time sex scene)
- If not she jumps in you arm in which it checks if she done that before
- If no then you set her down and she goes to shower
- If yes you get option to fuck her.

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
it takes a couple tries. It does a few checks.

- Have you fucked her, if yes you will help her off bed (This is a one time sex scene)
- If not she jumps in you arm in which it checks if she done that before
- If no then you set her down and she goes to shower
- If yes you get option to fuck her.
Yeah I've done that, but it still doesn't work, something must be missing, she just says she loves being fucked but wants to finish showering.

Last edited:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
she just says she loves being fucked
"Yes, I like when you fucking me, maybe for too much. However, I need to finish in the bathroom and continue with my day."

If this is what she says, then you already fucked her. You can double check by opening the console and typing MAunt.Fucked if it is anything other than 0 you wont get this scene. Try other times to see if you can get sex from her Naughty section.

Judge: You not gonna like this, but it is an RNG Encounter morning after partying with Lawyer and HotCop. You will meet her in the elevator and she'll tell you she lives in same building. Leave party between 6-11am. Also, you need to talk to her in her office at least 3 times.

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
Well
"Yes, I like when you fucking me, maybe for too much. However, I need to finish in the bathroom and continue with my day."

If this is what she says, then you already fucked her. You can double check by opening the console and typing MAunt.Fucked if it is anything other than 0 you wont get this scene. Try other times to see if you can get sex from her Naughty section.

Judge: You not gonna like this, but it is an RNG Encounter morning after partying with Lawyer and HotCop. You will meet her in the elevator and she'll tell you she lives in same building. Leave party between 6-11am. Also, you need to talk to her in her office at least 3 times.
Yeah I figured it out, I'm at the stage where I can ask the judge if she wants to fuck but she keep rejecting me and says that's where her boundary lies, also I have fucked Kate before but only condom she won't let me fuck her bareback, an how do you open console btw

Naitronx

Dec 12, 2022
What am I supposed to click on when I'm at the school late night with the teacher. It says Select an object to continue but I'm stuck.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
how do you open console btw
shift o (letter not zero) OP in EXTRAS section there links for cheats and console command that can be useful. Cheat menu mod helps with most of the common ones.

Judge: You need permission from Lawyer to fuck her. Go to Lawyer's Apt then choose to have dinner at Judge. After some time of doing this, you get the talk. From here at Judge's you say you got permission and call up Lawyer. She'll watch you do it. Repeat this a few time and then bring her over again for dinner. (There some after dinner sexy time with the 2, but the main goal is to get the next talk where you ask Lawyer to help RawFuck the Judge.

Other Judge side event:
- Sexting: while she in a hearing other than you father's. You get 4 photo on your photo you can use for her contact photo.
- Motel visit: In her office talk about interest but not Lawyer. Should get option to leave alt-room key when you leave. After dinner she will show up in room (20:00) After first time you can slip key while working in diner if she there.
- Office Jerk: She gets excited when talking about Lawyer and lets you jerk off onto her clothes or judge robes.

Kate RawFuck: Allure above 85 (will show as longing) Sex more than 4 times (Else she hand you a condom)

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
shift o (letter not zero) OP in EXTRAS section there links for cheats and console command that can be useful. Cheat menu mod helps with most of the common ones.

Judge: You need permission from Lawyer to fuck her. Go to Lawyer's Apt then choose to have dinner at Judge. After some time of doing this, you get the talk. From here at Judge's you say you got permission and call up Lawyer. She'll watch you do it. Repeat this a few time and then bring her over again for dinner. (There some after dinner sexy time with the 2, but the main goal is to get the next talk where you ask Lawyer to help RawFuck the Judge.

Other Judge side event:
- Sexting: while she in a hearing other than you father's. You get 4 photo on your photo you can use for her contact photo.
- Motel visit: In her office talk about interest but not Lawyer. Should get option to leave alt-room key when you leave. After dinner she will show up in room (20:00) After first time you can slip key while working in diner if she there.
- Office Jerk: She gets excited when talking about Lawyer and lets you jerk off onto her clothes or judge robes.

Kate RawFuck: Allure above 85 (will show as longing) Sex more than 4 times (Else she hand you a condom)
I did it it shows 8, but I get this every time I want to try to fuck Kate without a condom and I've done it wayyyyy more than 4 times with ''no-no, you need. I didn't agree with it, come back when you are ready, I can't get to her bareback. she is 113 in sexually longing, and 100 best friend.

3.70 star(s) 156 Votes