lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
"v0.45 new content:
New content for Lisa, Jill and Anna Gardner, Kate Jensen, and Motel Manager
and something for Lily and Sophia Gardner, Ava Jensen, Lawyer, Secretary, Photographer, and others "
Again Lisa? Bad update

v0.44.0
New content for Lisa, Mary and Alexa Gardner, and Neighbor Mom
and something for Jill and Sophia Gardner, Kate Jensen, Principal, and others
Add: 5 base (17 total) animations
Add: 100+ images

let Lisa vagina rest

Last edited:

kupic

May 5, 2017
Yes, well if you don't have any other problems, then just something like this...

I hope the update comes soon...I can't get enough of Lisa. :cool::giggle:

Reactions: dramin99

angelofdeath9

Aug 12, 2021
Hey, I've been using Chemmy's walkthrough linked at the first page, and 2 days ago I reached a point I couldn't trigger. The version of the game I've been on since I started is 0.44.1. What I'm stuck on is this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've been following the walkthrough since I started, and so far this is the only time it didn't line up, or I couldn't trigger what was supposed to happen. After I talk to Ava and skip an hour, when I go back in the house at 10:00 to speak to Sophia, she doesn't show me around the house, it's just the same old interaction I've been getting the previous times we talked. I've spent 2 days trying to get it to trigger, been going back and forth, skipping time, using console to rewind time and try again, nothing seems to work. I'd be really nice if anyone knows how to get past that, a way to trigger the scene, console, URM, doesn't matter.

UnstableV

Apr 1, 2021
Are you sure? Whenever a certain action doesn't work anymore, it says that it's "drained" and thus it's not effective anymore. My relations being "too depraved" seems to indicate something else.
"Drained" is for actions that you already used too many times. "Too depraved" is for actions that have no affect because your relations are too depraved. Like you can't increase tension by doing yoga when you've already had sex.

Reactions: GR8PAIN

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
"Drained" is for actions that you already used too many times. "Too depraved" is for actions that have no affect because your relations are too depraved. Like you can't increase tension by doing yoga when you've already had sex.
The game often says that there may be more stuff to raise sexual tension but how do you actually trigger those events? For example, I don't know if I've reached the end of what can be done with the principal cuz I've done all possible events over and over again but it still says that there may be more options to raise sexual tension.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
It's actually crazy how grindy this game can be. I've played for like 3 or 4 days now and only now did I see the first vaginal sex scene. It can also be pretty difficult at times to know how to progress. Right now I'm stuck with the Mom's progression because it tells me that sexual tension can be raised by "sleeping together" and I have no idea how to continue. I've slept with her so many times but it's always the same cuddling and the same lines. I've also read that you can sleep inbetween your mom and one of the sisters to trigger an event with mom but I tried that multiple times as well and she only gets mad.

Reactions: MasterChild
3.70 star(s) 157 Votes