solxr

Mar 11, 2019
It's actually crazy how grindy this game can be. I've played for like 3 or 4 days now and only now did I see the first vaginal sex scene. It can also be pretty difficult at times to know how to progress. Right now I'm stuck with the Mom's progression because it tells me that sexual tension can be raised by "sleeping together" and I have no idea how to continue. I've slept with her so many times but it's always the same cuddling and the same lines. I've also read that you can sleep inbetween your mom and one of the sisters to trigger an event with mom but I tried that multiple times as well and she only gets mad.
Weird when I went in blind I got the mom sex scene after few hours of playing but I did mostly focus on her tho Lil's sex scene was also quite easy to get. I guess I'm a sandbox veteran :KEK:

Reactions: MasterChild

noxxxxus

Oct 29, 2017
For some reason I'm stuck with Alexa. I have the "Naughty Action > Make Her Cum" option, but no matter how many times I do that I never get the Selfie option that other people are talking about. I've reached the creampie stage with every other character in the game but I'm stuck on her. Anyone know any tricks or console commands that might help me fix this?

RabidRabbit2023

May 22, 2023
For some reason I'm stuck with Alexa. I have the "Naughty Action > Make Her Cum" option, but no matter how many times I do that I never get the Selfie option that other people are talking about. I've reached the creampie stage with every other character in the game but I'm stuck on her. Anyone know any tricks or console commands that might help me fix this?
You need to see fight between Mary and Alexa when you travel between down stairs and upstairs. Traveling upstairs/downstairs after watching TV or meal at step-family's house.

Reactions: Kirimaru

noxxxxus

Oct 29, 2017
You need to see fight between Mary and Alexa when you travel between down stairs and upstairs. Traveling upstairs/downstairs after watching TV or meal at step-family's house.
I played with this a bunch and couldn't get it to fire. Eventually I jumped into the coding logic, I couldn't find what condition was preventing the event from firing for me, but figured out how to force it. In the step house at 22:00 I entered in the console `GData.EventsQueue.append("SHouseHallSSistersConflictAboutDickLabel")` then went to the stairs and the event in question that I needed occured. From there I was able to continue on her path and finish everything.

spammermail76

Sep 20, 2019
Is there a gallery or any way of knowing if I have unlocked everything for this update? I keep looping on the events, feels like I might be done. Not sure.

jkst

Jan 21, 2022
Need advice. I'm stuck with stepsis (younger) with only making her cum in options and i dont know where else i could increase my relationship or find my next course of action for her.

• Love

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
how can I invite my aunt to diner with my other family? Somebody could help me? Trank you
if aunt is staying at your place, when you go with sis to dinner there you can pick her on your way and after that you get option to invite her directly, after some when you progress and get your own room at step you can inv her there for sleepover, you meet at dinner there.

MasterChild

Jul 6, 2018
Need advice. I'm stuck with stepsis (younger) with only making her cum in options and i dont know where else i could increase my relationship or find my next course of action for her.
Change Jli(ols_sister) to main room , and message/fxxk her every day, until one day younger sister find you , then mom join too

mrraw

Nov 19, 2017
Si tu tía se queda en tu casa, cuando vayas con tu hermana a cenar allí, puedes elegirla en el camino y luego tendrás la opción de invitarla directamente. Después de un tiempo, cuando progreses y obtengas tu propia habitación, podrás invitarla. allí para dormir, os encontráis para cenar allí.
[/CITA] Thank You
[/CITA]

Reactions: micmitja
3.70 star(s) 157 Votes