yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
The sponsors of this game seem to like Threesome or Foursome a lot.
Most of the updates these days are Threesome or Foursome.
I sincerely hope that each woman's story will proceed rather than a meaningless sex scene.
This is just my personal opinion.
I'm sorry that my English is terrible.

Reactions: memelman

DANNY1993

Oct 30, 2022
unofficial compressed version of Straitened Times-0.45.1 for windows, patch in Spanish with cheat mod and incest , activate the cheat mod with the letter k or by entering preferences.
workupload:

Miky77

Mar 18, 2019
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE THE SLEEP TILL FULL REST OPTION! It leads to an infinite loop

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
hi, I'm using your mod, once opened the menu doesn't close, it remains open, any advice on how to resolve it, thanks. Screenshot (47).png

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
I tried, i really tried to play the game. Unfortunately for me, playing this game is now synonyms to "waiting for a more diligent player who manage to complete the game to share their saves". Which is really sad cause honestly the plot and setting itself isn't that bad. And it wasn't even the grind (the cheat is enough to mitigate it).

Imo, What hinder this game is really the lack of coherent objectives. Like you could be playing the game for a whole while now thinking your making a dent to the content when in reality your barely scratching it but you have no clear way of knowing how much progress you have and if you have already completed it. The UI isn't even helpful at all. It at most provide the most minimum information and hints possible like giving a vague to do list and hints that are summed up with a "maybe more naughty events" like that's supposed to help. Heck even the gallery dont have blank pictures to indicate what scenes you could unlock but instead given a blank page that just records everything you saw without knowing if the recorded scenes are all of it or not.

Sigh...

I'm grateful for the Save file but at the same time find it such a shame that i have no clue how the scenario made it to those sexy scenes. I really wanna see it for myself but at the same time after doing victoria party again and again without any real progress. I honestly don't feel like continuing the game. so unless the developer or a kind hearted modder took time to make a coherent pathways for each girls. I'm only probably touching the game for saves.

P.s
Don't wanna make this a review cause for all the flaws this game has. some sex scenes are pretty nice and (barely) satisfying to unlock.

aaaa12aaaa

Jan 3, 2023
I tried, i really tried to play the game. Unfortunately for me, playing this game is now synonyms to "waiting for a more diligent player who manage to complete the game to share their saves". Which is really sad cause honestly the plot and setting itself isn't that bad. And it wasn't even the grind (the cheat is enough to mitigate it).

Imo, What hinder this game is really the lack of coherent objectives. Like you could be playing the game for a whole while now thinking your making a dent to the content when in reality your barely scratching it but you have no clear way of knowing how much progress you have and if you have already completed it. The UI isn't even helpful at all. It at most provide the most minimum information and hints possible like giving a vague to do list and hints that are summed up with a "maybe more naughty events" like that's supposed to help. Heck even the gallery dont have blank pictures to indicate what scenes you could unlock but instead given a blank page that just records everything you saw without knowing if the recorded scenes are all of it or not.

Sigh...

I'm grateful for the Save file but at the same time find it such a shame that i have no clue how the scenario made it to those sexy scenes. I really wanna see it for myself but at the same time after doing victoria party again and again without any real progress. I honestly don't feel like continuing the game. so unless the developer or a kind hearted modder took time to make a coherent pathways for each girls. I'm only probably touching the game for saves.

P.s
Don't wanna make this a review cause for all the flaws this game has. some sex scenes are pretty nice and (barely) satisfying to unlock.
Exactly the developer should work on this because the game so confusing

Death3248

Nov 30, 2023
Exactly the developer should work on this because the game so confusing
I don't know about that. I just downloaded the game after I missed I think 3 or 4 updates so far it good but I just started to play it trying to get the mc jack off when lisa/mom walks in on him on day 1.... I have the cheat mod also.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The only really difficult thing on how to progres is someone looking up the character interactions chart and not being able to read and understand it.

Does the game have you doing repetitive things? Yes. Is is grindy and events sometimes conflict with the timing or large numbers of events on some days/times and fgew on others? Yes.

Look at the interaction log for the characters, it will tell you what still has "juice" left to change their relations. And last I played there were 2 main stats, one is the corruption and the other is the relationship between the two people. It's a number and it goes up when some things are done, it's NOT the conflict bar with who's the roommate thing that looks like a triangle.

If you're stuck then STOP REPEATING THER SAME ACTIONS and try something new. There are places in the game that twll you what can still boost relationship and/or corruption and what doesn't.
The funny thing is that sometimes you actually have to do the same event over and over again before it finally progresses to the next stage so it can be kinda confusing as to what the game actually wants from you. I really wanna progress with Mom but as I said, I'm just stuck currently and I have no idea what to do now. So I thought maybe I have to progress with some of the other characters first (which is something I hate in sandbox games, I just wanna focus on my favourites) but so far I didn't have any luck.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The funny thing is that sometimes you actually have to do the same event over and over again before it finally progresses to the next stage so it can be kinda confusing as to what the game actually wants from you. I really wanna progress with Mom but as I said, I'm just stuck currently and I have no idea what to do now. So I thought maybe I have to progress with some of the other characters first (which is something I hate in sandbox games, I just wanna focus on my favourites) but so far I didn't have any luck.
What stage are you at with Lisa/mom? Some times you do have some triggers you have to do to progress. Like have you been doing the appointments with the counselor? Have you progressed with the other characters at all?

Sometimes you have to progress with other characters a little to unlock something else, but depending on where you are with Lisa that can change a LOT. The biggest thing I can think of with her is all the counselling sessions and keeping the grades up. That and generally building the corruption and relationship with her. I think you may also have to get her to not share your room to progress some events.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
What stage are you at with Lisa/mom? Some times you do have some triggers you have to do to progress. Like have you been doing the appointments with the counselor? Have you progressed with the other characters at all?

Sometimes you have to progress with other characters a little to unlock something else, but depending on where you are with Lisa that can change a LOT. The biggest thing I can think of with her is all the counselling sessions and keeping the grades up. That and generally building the corruption and relationship with her. I think you may also have to get her to not share your room to progress some events.
Yea I've been doing the therapy appointments with her. I've also put Lisa together with Lily because I tried getting that event where you all sleep together and you can fool around with Lisa but so far she only ever got angry and stopped me when I did that. I think I'll just have to progress some more with the others. Maybe something will come up. With Lily I've come so far that we can have actual sex now so I guess that ain't too bad but I'm not that far with Jill yet. I've also maxed out Kate, the aunt so I dunno.

3.70 star(s) 156 Votes