MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
With Sophia and Ava, which naughty events am I missing? How do I unlock them? Here's what I have so far:
I don't think you're missing anything. Almost all of my characters now say "there may be more naughty events" once they are either drained or depraved. It's as though something isn't updating anymore. Aunt/Jill 3 some for example. I would have thought that would have been added to progress and it isn't. (not in mine anyway)

DANNY1993

Oct 30, 2022
unofficial compressed version of Straitened Times-0.45.1 for windows,
patch in Spanish with cheat mod and incest , activate the cheat mod with the letter k or
by entering preferences.
workupload:
version for android in Spanish and English with incest mod and cheat mod:
workupload:

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Does anybody know how to fuck the Judge and the PE teacher?
Unless there is something I haven't seen you can't get more than a hand job from the PE teacher.

For the Judge...(and I can't remember the exact sequence of events)
start by visiting her in her chambers and talking about her daughter, it should get increasingly raunchy. If you still have the job at motel diner (and a few promotions) sometimes when you work there the Judge will show up and you serve her, once you have progressed a certain amount (and if you have a spare room free) you will slip her the key and she will show up a couple hours after family meal and give you a blowjob (after you have done this, you can also give her the key at the end of your meeting in her chambers). You will be able to visit her at her apartment (she lives in the same building as her Daughter the Lawyer), you can relax together which again will get more an more intimate as you progress. At some point she will let you have sex providing her daughter watches (you stream it on your phone) this has to be on non party nights, but eventually she will agree to do it even when there is a party happening, once you have done this a few times, you should be able to do it raw and make her your woman. You can also visit the Judge with the lawyer and relax with them both, this can lead to a double blow job, but I don't know if this is nessessary in to achieve the full sequence.

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
I don't think you're missing anything. Almost all of my characters now say "there may be more naughty events" once they are either drained or depraved. It's as though something isn't updating anymore. Aunt/Jill 3 some for example. I would have thought that would have been added to progress and it isn't. (not in mine anyway)
[/QU
can u share ur safe piz

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Both were at the same point before I updated. I really think mum missing something, even something minor.

3.70 star(s) 156 Votes