Reaver

May 31, 2017
Hey all, can someone do me a favor and hook me up with a full save up to this last release? My save was corrupted somehow. :/

Thx

• Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Will this game ever proceed - it seems the Dev may be trying to drag it out, now with the Gilfs, not my cup of tea.
Would be nice to buy back the house - progress a bit and make the harem official etc.... instead of all these tiny updates that add nothing to the story, the investigation should be concluded or at least moved forward to point the mc can tell about the partner in crime in the bank.....

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
I too am not a fan of gilfs. However the drag is the real issue with me. I don't have the kind of time where I can spend hoursssss on end in this game. It reminds me about another story... what was it... something mountain? And worse, just like that game, it really feels as if you can't impact the main 'story line' if it can be called that.

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Will this game ever proceed - it seems the Dev may be trying to drag it out, now with the Gilfs, not my cup of tea.
Would be nice to buy back the house - progress a bit and make the harem official etc.... instead of all these tiny updates that add nothing to the story, the investigation should be concluded or at least moved forward to point the mc can tell about the partner in crime in the bank.....
House has been bought back already, you have not been paying attention.
I too am not a fan of gilfs. However the drag is the real issue with me. I don't have the kind of time where I can spend hoursssss on end in this game. It reminds me about another story... what was it... something mountain? And worse, just like that game, it really feels as if you can't impact the main 'story line' if it can be called that.
If you don't have the time or patience to play a sandbox game then stick with Visual Novels (VN) titles.

It's like you're going to KFC/McDonalds and then complaining that the food is unhealthy.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
On Tuesdays and Thursdays where Lily isn't working, (starting from an old save), there's a new option to have Lily join in paid therapy at 17:00. If you request it on a Friday, it'll be scheduled for Saturday.
I really can't seem to figure this one out,
I've tried Tuesdays, Thursdays and Friday, no new option with Lily appearing.

Is there a prerequisite for this one?
What triggers this event?

fredo321

Aug 23, 2021
I really can't seem to figure this one out,
I've tried Tuesdays, Thursdays and Friday, no new option with Lily appearing.

Is there a prerequisite for this one?
What triggers this event?
I just made it today, Lily need to catch you with Lil Teacher at first (when she urge to bj you beside shool door ),
then after that... she mention you and sis need help ( new option available only since that time ).....
Just keep go school will happend

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Can anyone send apks of latest version which help to pc file in android
You mean you want joiplay apks that is used to play pc renpy game on android.

Also just use google man, this shit is straight on first page of their official website

Last edited:

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
The Game is realy good but please for god sake make the character information better that you can see what your are missing or where to go next.
1705687549583.png
This is not helpfull Maybe there are some more event WHERE? Why hide it? Thre is no fun progressing every hour and go to all the old options every time? Or is this something like youtube slowing the videos down to make you pay for premium?

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
I just made it today, Lily need to catch you with Lil Teacher at first (when she urge to bj you beside shool door ),
then after that... she mention you and sis need help ( new option available only since that time ).....
Just keep go school will happend
I've never gotten a BJ scene with Emmanuelle at the school. How do you get it?

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
The Game is realy good but please for god sake make the character information better that you can see what your are missing or where to go next.
View attachment 3277892
This is not helpfull Maybe there are some more event WHERE? Why hide it? Thre is no fun progressing every hour and go to all the old options every time? Or is this something like youtube slowing the videos down to make you pay for premium?
It's the constant "Maybe you raised allure to the maximum. Still, there may be more naughty events" message that I now have appearing for every character (unless it's a dude) when there are no scenes left to discover that winds me up. There was once a time when the Dev would make that message go away once all scenes had been discovered. I don't even bother looking for new stuff anymore, if I happen to activate something new then so be it.

Aug 12, 2017
I have an oddity. Played the latest version 46.1 yesterday. Logged off as usual. Decided to continue playing it again today, only for it not to load.

The log.txt:

Fri Jan 19 10:27:13 2024
Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805

Bootstrap to the start of init.init. took 0.03s
Early init. took 0.00s
Loader init. took 0.02s
Loading error handling. took 0.05s
Loading script. took 0.68s

The exe file starts then stops almost instantly. I can see it starting in Task Manger, only for it to disappear within a few seconds. No changes or updates to the system and virus protection is the same, in between playing from yesterday to today.

Can anyone help?

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I have an oddity. Played the latest version 46.1 yesterday. Logged off as usual. Decided to continue playing it again today, only for it not to load.

The log.txt:

Fri Jan 19 10:27:13 2024
Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805

Bootstrap to the start of init.init. took 0.03s
Early init. took 0.00s
Loader init. took 0.02s
Loading error handling. took 0.05s
Loading script. took 0.68s

The exe file starts then stops almost instantly. I can see it starting in Task Manger, only for it to disappear within a few seconds. No changes or updates to the system and virus protection is the same, in between playing from yesterday to today.

Can anyone help?
Very strange. I take it you saved at the Motel and not during an active scene anywhere? The game can sometimes take a long time to load depending on your system. Try another restart and see if it starts.

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes