Jralf

Jan 17, 2023
Some one help i cant trigger aunt/mom 3some
1.creampied both
2. Selecting aunt every time as the winner on clothing contest and she wont fk theMC when sleeping together with mom.
3. Also when sleeping together with aunt and Mom leaves after sometime and (relationship get worse )

Have been grinding this event like whole night it's not triggering Heard the aunt need to fk MC beside mom but it's not happening

Is it bug or something.
I think i saw old post explaining this. 1st have sex with both of them separately. 2nd when sleeping with them in the rented room, sleep with aunt when mom is sleeping 3x and vice reversa (if allure is not high enough nothing will happen). 3rd, don't have any sexual intercourse of any kind before the clothe contest and pick both instead of aunt or mom and then the 3some scene should trigger.

Reactions: Obiwan505

Jralf

Jan 17, 2023
I need help. How do i get to fuck the lawyer. I've already fucked the detective and busted a fat one a few times. I've also fucked the mother and have the dancing triple kiss on the parties at the lawyer place. I've also had the lawyer have dinner with her mom a few times. what am i missing?

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
<Events added to the 0.50 version>

- Judge(Barbara). Elevator of her apartment. A whispering scene with the MC.
- Lawyer(Victoria). Her apartment. MC&Judge&Lawyer threesome.
- Step mom(Anna). Studio. Additional shot scenes.
- Photographer(Sam). Studio. Anal sex scene.
- Sister friend(Mia). Sister and sister friend scene. Sister friend lying on the bed.
- Sister friend. Motel. Bed event. Cunnilingus, hugging.
- Neighbor's mom(Lauren). Neighbor's house. Gardening. MC rubs his penis over her clothes.
- Mom(Lisa). Townhall. Scenes of testifying in court.
- Aunt(Kate). Motel. Nude talk scene on bed. (help, wait)
- Principal(Helena). Her office. Scene of helping the principal.

*Not many new events have been added in this version. Instead, the existing events have been extended a little more.
how to trigger MC&Judge&Lawyer threesome...i only can get a double handjob

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Visit Judge at 21 ---> Relax Together ---> Fuck her ---> Video For Daughter. At this point Judge will say: "how about in the flesh, instead". Next time repeat and choose.
YES,and plus dont do this in wed and sat bc the lawyer in the party with the cop

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I need help. How do i get to fuck the lawyer. I've already fucked the detective and busted a fat one a few times. I've also fucked the mother and have the dancing triple kiss on the parties at the lawyer place. I've also had the lawyer have dinner with her mom a few times. what am i missing?
How I got was to take her to dinner with her mom. DO that a few times and she lets you sleep on the couch. Take to her moms for dinner a few more times and she starts to leave the door to her bedroom partially open. You can go and bang her with condom and sleep with her then again after several times of this start asking her in the morning about ditching the condoms.

BDI

May 23, 2017
About getting mother to testify, I've got her to say yes but when trying to talk to the lawyer about it he says that he hasn't convinced her yet.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
so... fuck your mother while your dad is in prison doesnt count as ntr for u?
Your mother and step mother are both divorcing the father, neither are fucking him while he is in prison, so no it is not NTR. To be NTR the women have to be fucking other men at the same time they are fucking the MC.

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes