LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I found alcohol, but how do I join the party?
You need to be on good terms with the lawyer and detective be there on Wednesday and Saturday night I recomend at 22:00 or 23:00 to start with better chance of being let in then 21:00 once your reps up.

If you talk to the lawyer and detective after you have descovered the lawyers home i think the Lawyer tells you the days and the Detective tells you the times or maybe they both tell you the same thing?.

hope that helps

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
getting errors with step fam, lil sis & motel mgr on 13.2 (started with 13.1 and downloaded and used 13.22 after seeing these errors in 13.1).

on lil sis specifically - getting the error after sex shop mgr lectures (error message below), and ignoring the error makes another error when trying to accompany lil home. sex doesn't happen.

Help?
Can you post your save file?

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Mom/Lisa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Older Sister/Jill

Younger Sister/Lil

Maid/Danielle

Lit Teacher/Emmanuelle

Bank Manager/Andrea

Motal Manager/Darna

Principal/Helena

I think that's everything
One minute, there are no scenes with the stepmother?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
how to have sex with lil sis
you must be sharing a room together
after class
talk to her and go to work together
at work talk to her and work together
talk to her after work to go home together
Think there's little more to it than that If I remember right you do that then you have to let the Xshop owner search you which makes the lil sis jealous once she's jealous you talk to her to walk her home and If you share a room or have rented the 3rd room she will drag you home and even if you don't have a condom will give you one to fuck her with.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Think there's little more to it than that If I remember right you do that then you have to let the Xshop owner search you which makes the lil sis jealous once she's jealous you talk to her to walk her home and If you share a room or have rented the 3rd room she will drag you home and even if you don't have a condom will give you one to fuck her with.
I only did the sex shop owner scene once, that was the introduction and she takes you to the back office for the first time, after that i always picked lil/sister and ended up getting the scene, i did however do all of her other scenes, at night when she is in bed, the pool scenes, and the wake up bj scene.

Last edited:

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
I only did the sex shop owner scene once, that was the introduction and she takes you to the back office for the first time, after that i always picked lil/sister and ended up getting the scene, i did however do all of her other scenes, at night when she is in bed, the pool scenes, and the wake up bj scene.
All this is correct, but remember that MC, you have to rent another room, to the owner of the motel apart from the ones you already have.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Pardon me but i cant get around the use of " conflict" value? What does it do? Does it need to be higher or lower? Lower conflict seems correct but i donno. could someone help me out? Thanks

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Pardon me but i cant get around the use of " conflict" value? What does it do? Does it need to be higher or lower? Lower conflict seems correct but i donno. could someone help me out? Thanks
Conflict automatically raises with both your roommate (more if you share a single bed and if the bath locks are broken) and between the other two girls that share the other room. You should keep conflict as low as possible because if any character reaches a certain level it's game over.

You can check the conflict level on your phone. If a girl has high conflict toward you, try to make her gifts (money) and avoid doing things that make her unhappy.
Attending to evening family dinner lowers conflict between family members, more so if you pay for the dinner.
If two girls have an high conflict between each other, consider to switch rooms with one of them. When they ask you for it during dinner it's a sign that their conflict is already high, you should listen to them.

Reactions: Subyan

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Conflict automatically raises with both your roommate (more if you share a single bed and if the bath locks are broken) and between the other two girls that share the other room. You should keep conflict as low as possible because if any character reaches a certain level it's game over.

You can check the conflict level on your phone. If a girl has high conflict toward you, try to make her gifts (money) and avoid doing things that make her unhappy.
Attending to evening family dinner lowers conflict between family members, more so if you pay for the dinner.
If two girls have an high conflict between each other, consider to switch rooms with one of them. When they ask you for it during dinner it's a sign that their conflict is already high, you should listen to them.
Thanks mate. appreciate it. You really helped me out a jam here.

Bocho

May 10, 2020
He find out the job of the Lil sister, where do I follow her after school? am i missing something, plz help

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes