paulyeung35

Mar 21, 2021
Does anyone else know how to open the console?
Now I reprint it once and hope to help you:

Go to gamename/Renpy/Common/00console.rpy

Press Ctrl+F and enter config.console (Finding this term)

Set it’s variable to True

so it should look like,

config.console = True

Save the file.

Now the Shift+O should work.

###Player Status Manipulation
Player.Money = ### (0-???)
Player.Energy.Value = 100 (0-100)

###Alcohol
FLawyerApart.DrinksStored = ### (0-???)

###Date & Time Manipulation
GData.Time = ### (0-23) #hour
GData.Date = ### (1-7) #day

###Relation Manipulation (0-100)

- Player to NPC Relation
Relations["XShopOwner"].allure.Value=###
Relations["YoungSis"].conflict.Value=###
Relations["FLawyer"].opinion.Value=###

- NPC to NPC Relation
Relations["###", "###"].allure.Value=###
Relations["###", "###"].conflict.Value=###
Relations["###", "###"].opinion.Value=###

change ### to
BankManager
Father
FatCop
FLawSecretary
FLawyer
HotCop
LitTeacher
LitTeachFiance
Mom
MotelManager
OldSis
OSfriend
Player
Father
PETeacher
PGrapher
Principal
SluttyMaid
SMom
StepOS
StepYS
XShopOwner
YoungSis

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Does anyone else know how to open the console?
Now I reprint it once and hope to help you:
Go to gamename/Renpy/Common/00console.rpy
Press Ctrl+F and enter config.console (Finding this term)
Set it’s variable to True
so it should look like,
config.console = True
Save the file.
Now the Shift+O should work.
Guys, the console enabled in the game long ago
Shift+O works right out of the box

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
sorry how do you sex with big sis
You need to be able to give her a massage in the afternoon when she works out.
Once you work up to being able to massage her ass without her getting mad.
Start offering a massage in the morning and she should get naked.
Keep at it till she lets yo massage her ass again and you should get the option to hot dog her ass.
Couple of them and the option to use a condom pops up.
If you have a condom try it but she may refuse so try a few more hotdogs then try again.
personaly I wasn't sure my lust was high enough so rather than anoy her and get refused Iused hotdog twice more.
After the fuck option apeared before trying to fuck her with condom and she let me first attempt.

Hope It helps

Reactions: the_observant

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
All this is correct, but remember that MC, you have to rent another room, to the owner of the motel apart from the ones you already have.
Never rented the other room and you don't need to for the scene to trigger, you just need to be sharing a room with her. I have replayed this game a few times now from the start and at the moment, i kind of know how to trigger all scenes, it's not hard to figure out.

The only scene i haven't got to trigger yet is the full nude cop at the party, always get the one scene where she still has her shirt on.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Never rented the other room and you don't need to for the scene to trigger, you just need to be sharing a room with her. I have replayed this game a few times now from the start and at the moment, i kind of know how to trigger all scenes, it's not hard to figure out.

The only scene i haven't got to trigger yet is the full nude cop at the party, always get the one scene where she still has her shirt on.
I also can't get the cop full nude scene. I also can't get the Bank Manager blowjob scene. I can't even visit the Bank Manager since this update. She keeps telling me to go away.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Arthurjob

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019

I think the scene it says will be incorporated in an update or two.

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
I also can't get the cop full nude scene. I also can't get the Bank Manager blowjob scene. I can't even visit the Bank Manager since this update. She keeps telling me to go away.
The same thing happened to me, I tried four or five more times and he accepted me again. I think the police went to visit her at the bank.

Reactions: MC Johnsson

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018

go talk to the mc dad in prison, then go back to her, you will tell her what the mc dad told you, after that you should will be able to keep talking to her, so you might be at the part where you have to go back to the mc dad, but once you are able to talk to her again, you have to keep picking discuss interests, keep doing that until she offers you a job on making money, take it, do the money laundering job for her, after you do that a few times, talk to her and pick request, you will see a new option there, pick it, keep repeating the money laundering job and the request thing, a new scene will open up for you each time you do the job follow by request.

if you are getting the scene where she tells you "we have an inspection here", just wait a few days and try again

Last edited:
Reactions: the_observant

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
go talk to the mc dad in prison, then go back to her, you will tell her what the mc dad told you, after that you should will be able to keep talking to her, so you might be at the part where you have to go back to the mc dad, but once you are able to talk to her again, you have to keep picking discuss interests, keep doing that until she offers you a job on making money, take it, do the money laundering job for her, after you do that a few times, talk to her and pick request, you will see a new option there, pick it, keep repeating the money laundering job and the request thing, a new scene will open up for you each time you do the job follow by request.

if you are getting the scene where she tells you "we have an inspection here", just wait a few days and try again
Yeah I'm at the inspection part. I'll keep trying. Thanks for replying.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
If it's not unlocking for too long, drop the save file here. I'll see what went wrong

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Here it is
Don't know what's the problem. I could get her bj with your save.
Are you sure you finished your conversation with her at least one time, to check her again after?
Cause the game showed that you didn't

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Gotta be honest. Needs a lot of work as far as hinting goes, also apart from opinion and allure measurments there is no way to know what you need to go to the next level with one of the gals.
I knew I should've stayed away as I loathe managment/sandbox AGs, the grind is unreal and the juggling of priorities is endlessly frustrating.
Nevertheless, I love the characters and models, the story is good, but can't say the same about writing (very poor grammar with next to no syntax every other sentence).

I would love if someone made a comprehensive walkthrough.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Don't know what's the problem. I could get her bj with your save.
Are you sure you finished your conversation with her at least one time, to check her again after?
Cause the game showed that you didn't
I'm sure I did. I'll try again. Thanks for trying my save though.

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes