demude

Jul 15, 2021
For people asking how to get titfuck from Kate when she meditate:
First you need to request to sleep together with her
Then jerk of in the bedroom and finish it on her face
Then continue to bother her when she meditate
There will be an option to titfuck her
Bro, I still couldn't get this. after finish on her face and continue bother her when she meditate, i just get the option to focus on her boobs. then the next day couldn't invite her to use the motel room. Is there something missing?

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
It's been a REALLY long time since I did it, but I think you just talk to your model (you can use either your mom or the second commune mom if you have found her) and do a request, it takes 2 hours (so you can't do it with your mom if it is getting close to the commune supper) and can't be done before 10 am, they should then take you there and do the photo shoot.

Hope that helps.
Go downtown find photoshop- then Use you your phone "Booble"search job-if your lucky Phønix studios need milfs
At the Motel ask Mom to do it "Request" In the weekend _ From 12 .00-normal day at 17.00

Last edited:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Did a game search to exclude these tags, Ntr/Group sex/lesbian/harem and this game come up in my search WTF

View attachment 1835052 View attachment 1835054 View attachment 1835056

Well this game clearly isn't tagged correctly then?
Here are the tags with their definition:

• Group sex [Sex act involving 3 or more people.]
  • Lesbian [Sex act between two or more females.]
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

You are the only one fucking the girls, so no NTR (and since both Anna and Lisa hate your dad and want to divorce him for being a cheating, lying bastard, and he has no idea of what you are doing, he doesn't count)
Also, there is no girl/girl scene, only threesomes with you, so lesbian tag shouldn't really be applied. Group Sex is actually missing.
About harem... well that' the whole point of the game, MC goes after ladies like Pokemons ("gotta catch 'em all!") and you are right about it :LOL:

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
You are the only one fucking the girls, so no NTR (and since both Anna and Lisa hate your dad and want to divorce him for being a cheating, lying bastard, and he has no idea of what you are doing, he doesn't count)
Also, there is no girl/girl scene, only threesomes with you, so lesbian tag shouldn't really be applied. Group Sex is actually missing.
About harem... well that' the whole point of the game, MC goes after ladies like Pokemons ("gotta catch 'em all!") and you are right about it :LOL:
About Lesbian - does a girl/girl scene to which you join later count?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
About Lesbian - does a girl/girl scene to which you join later count?
It depends, I suppose. I am no authority about tags, of course, but If you are referring to the scene during "family therapy", I'd say that there is very little action shown between the women before MC arrives, so it's almost a preliminary to the main event... but ultimately it's up to the author to say what actually is part of the story and what not.
Given the tags definitions, I have the impression that lesbian and group sex tags tend to overlap.

qwartzy

Jun 3, 2017
Btw if you don't like how time works in this game you can turn it off in GameData.rpy, comment line 570 like this:
def ProgressTime(self):
# self.Time += 1
This way time is under your control using the console changing GData.Time to whatever you feel is appropriate(0-23), click Advance Time to update characters. and use GData.ProgressDay() to advance days.

The only real issue I found with this is a while loop attending class, loc_SchCls.rpy, line 245, change while to if:
if GData.Time

This makes the grind far less egregious.

Last edited:

private83

Aug 9, 2021
A guide or wiki would be nice to know about the possible sexual progressions. It is a huge push back with progress, that you do not know, what to do or need to accomplish to unlock a scene. :/

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
The time in game literally seems to be moving too fast.What am i supposed to do
New to the game? Here are a few tips:

- Chat with other characters and talk about their interests to raise their opinion on you. Also, gifts of money help this.
- Always keep conflict between family members in check (you can see it from the status menu on the phone). If two girls have too much conflict or if they ask for changing rooms during dinner, just do so or you risk game over.
- Try to keep your school attendance as high as possible, or talk with principal to fix it if needed.
- There is a lot of stuff going on, but always try to experiment. Some actions need to be done more than once, others change according to the time of the day, and so on.
- If you aren't using cheats, money can be an issue. Try working at the diner frequently, this also speeds up the time needed before asking for a raise. Obviously don't overexert yourself or you will have not enough time/energy to do other things. A "cheap" alternative can be trying to unlock interactions with the bank manager as soon as possible to gain more money.
- If you are stuck in a seemingly useless routine, try change something, like skipping school for once to see what happens elsewhere in the morning or during dinner time in the evening. Some events actually need you to do so.

Feel free to ask if you have any doubts, but try using the search on top of the page first. If you have any problem, it's very likely that others before you had the same issue, and you could find someone already posted how to solve it.

Reactions: Zetsue

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
WTF wrong with dev, the game is endless crashes, interface, choice, anything crash this game.
In this version you can not even use interface, I tried to see contacts and scenes which give yet points and this happens< righ now i cleaned all files in appdata from game, deleted save folder in game and started new game (with Inc patch) or it is so dumb text happens without it. With due all respect Patreon can suck my balls for this shit inside games right now, fuccking pushovers. So is there a chance there will be fixes for this, Or I can forget about this buggy mess?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/YSis/contact.jpg'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1424, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1440, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1441, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1449, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1453, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1619, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1647, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1650, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1654, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1669, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1671, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1706, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1711, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1717, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1718, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1739, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1740, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1740, in <module>
  File "game/PersonClass.rpy", line 361, in GetAddersList
  File "game/GameObject.rpy", line 243, in GetVariablesList
  File "game/GameObject.rpy", line 230, in GetSortedList
  File "game/GameObject.rpy", line 230, in <lambda>
KeyError: u'SheCaughtGroup'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 785, in script
  File "C:\Downloads\F95Zone\downloads 01\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Downloads\F95Zone\downloads 01\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Downloads\F95Zone\downloads 01\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Downloads\F95Zone\downloads 01\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Downloads\F95Zone\downloads 01\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Downloads\F95Zone\downloads 01\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Downloads\F95Zone\downloads 01\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Downloads\F95Zone\downloads 01\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Downloads\F95Zone\downloads 01\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Downloads\F95Zone\downloads 01\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Downloads\F95Zone\downloads 01\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Downloads\F95Zone\downloads 01\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Downloads\F95Zone\downloads 01\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\Downloads\F95Zone\downloads 01\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
KeyError: u'SheCaughtGroup'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.27.0
Sat May 28 18:32:15 2022

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
New to the game? Here are a few tips:

- Chat with other characters and talk about their interests to raise their opinion on you. Also, gifts of money help this.
- Always keep conflict between family members in check (you can see it from the status menu on the phone). If two girls have too much conflict or if they ask for changing rooms during dinner, just do so or you risk game over.
- Try to keep your school attendance as high as possible, or talk with principal to fix it if needed.
- There is a lot of stuff going on, but always try to experiment. Some actions need to be done more than once, others change according to the time of the day, and so on.
- If you aren't using cheats, money can be an issue. Try working at the diner frequently, this also speeds up the time needed before asking for a raise. Obviously don't overexert yourself or you will have not enough time/energy to do other things. A "cheap" alternative can be trying to unlock interactions with the bank manager as soon as possible to gain more money.
- If you are stuck in a seemingly useless routine, try change something, like skipping school for once to see what happens elsewhere in the morning or during dinner time in the evening. Some events actually need you to do so.

Feel free to ask if you have any doubts, but try using the search on top of the page first. If you have any problem, it's very likely that others before you had the same issue, and you could find someone already posted how to solve it.
Ells use a simple Consol command
Shift O
Relations["OldSis","YoungSis"].conflict.Value=0 then you can stay by Mom ;)

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Both sister/roommate's progress is bugged. I can't check them, I keep getting the error below. Everyone is okay somehow...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/Motel/smaid/contact.jpg'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6, in script call
    call GameProcess from _call_GameProcess
  File "game/GameData.rpy", line 773, in script call
    call expression ev from _call_expression
  File "game/ch_SMaid.rpy", line 1236, in script
    "With that you both had to return to your duties."
    screen Tablet():
    screen Tablet():
    fixed:
    frame:
    if mob000window == 'Browser':
    use Contacts()
    screen Contacts():
    screen Contacts():
    hbox:
    frame:
    has hbox:
    if Visual.FocusContact:
    vbox:
    frame margin (5, 5) padding (0, 0):
    has viewport:
    vbox:
    if Visual.FocusContCategory == "Main":
    if Visual.FocusContact != Player and Relations[Visual.FocusContact.ObjName].ShowAllure == True:
    $ contact_adders_lst = Visual.FocusContact.GetAddersList()
    v_list.append(Relations[self.ObjName].allure.Adders.GetVariablesList())
    alr_list = m_adders.GetSortedList()
    res.sort(key=lambda itm051: self[itm051[0]].SupposedMin)
KeyError: u'SleepGroup'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6, in script call
    call GameProcess from _call_GameProcess
  File "game/GameData.rpy", line 773, in script call
    call expression ev from _call_expression
  File "game/ch_SMaid.rpy", line 1236, in script
    "With that you both had to return to your duties."
  File "C:\Users\jerem\OneDrive\Documents\IM\3D\incest\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\jerem\OneDrive\Documents\IM\3D\incest\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\jerem\OneDrive\Documents\IM\3D\incest\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\jerem\OneDrive\Documents\IM\3D\incest\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\jerem\OneDrive\Documents\IM\3D\incest\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\jerem\OneDrive\Documents\IM\3D\incest\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\jerem\OneDrive\Documents\IM\3D\incest\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\jerem\OneDrive\Documents\IM\3D\incest\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\jerem\OneDrive\Documents\IM\3D\incest\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\jerem\OneDrive\Documents\IM\3D\incest\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\jerem\OneDrive\Documents\IM\3D\incest\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\jerem\OneDrive\Documents\IM\3D\incest\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\jerem\OneDrive\Documents\IM\3D\incest\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\jerem\OneDrive\Documents\IM\3D\incest\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen Tablet():
    screen Tablet():
    fixed:
    frame:
    if mob000window == 'Browser':
    use Contacts()
    screen Contacts():
    screen Contacts():
    hbox:
    frame:
    has hbox:
    if Visual.FocusContact:
    vbox:
    frame margin (5, 5) padding (0, 0):
    has viewport:
    vbox:
    if Visual.FocusContCategory == "Main":
    if Visual.FocusContact != Player and Relations[Visual.FocusContact.ObjName].ShowAllure == True:
    v_list.append(Relations[self.ObjName].allure.Adders.GetVariablesList())
    alr_list = m_adders.GetSortedList()
  File "C:\Users\jerem\OneDrive\Documents\IM\3D\incest\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\StraitenedTimes-0.27.0-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
KeyError: u'SleepGroup'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.27.0
Sat May 28 13:21:27 2022

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Guys, dumb question - is there same bugs with phone as above if you play without incest patch, don't even want to try it myself (Is there even anyone who play this game without inccest patch?!)

3.70 star(s) 160 Votes