Oct 10, 2020
Have MC go to the pool when Lisa is sunbathing (Sunday or Monday afternoon, not sure exact time). Choose the option that allows you to jerk off. Do it a couple of times and then the Motel Manager will watch you, then you will see the "Peeping at Pool with mom" event on the progress page.

Not as of 0.27
Thanks. Peeping at the pool with mother is too depraved. also Lisa catch BJ with motel manager. But Progress status - there are still can be opportunities to raise tension

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I am stuck with Mary and Alexa. I already had the event with the sisters conflict. Fingering Alexa and getting caught while mast doesn't raise allure anymore and with Mary I can only Kiss, Undressed or play with pussy but none of this raise allure. Mary also refuses the task under the shower and I have no interaction in the mall and can't go to the pharmacy anymore. Any idea of what I missed? I can't found the solution in older post.
I think this is the tricky one where you need to make MC "Flirt" with Mary again during the boyfriend training to open up a new event.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
suggestion: is there a possibility to add a button to hide the "drained" and "relations are too depraved" listings? on the more fleshed out charachters, i feel that list is just waay too long, and all that info is very redundant, because its content youve already done.. most likely repeatedly, and know them by memory by now anyways.. you want that list to help you find the new things.

Reactions: nowwy

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Hey does anyone know how to get the kate boobjob; she keeps on pushing me away.
Turn up his acceptance to the maximum, first masturbate and finish on his face, then she will push you, repeat this until you can. Of course, the next time you want to give her the keys to the room, she will not accept them. To get her to accept, just raise her acceptance by talking.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Cheat Menu v2.1 and new EXPERIMENTAL CHEATS v2

THESE ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE. USE ONE OR THE OTHER, NOT BOTH. THE EXPERIMENTAL CHEATS COMES WITH IT'S OWN CHEAT MENU

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Experimental Cheats V2.1 for game version 0.27.1

The cheat menu should work on all game version, but the experimental changes are version specific
Doesn't work if you use joiplay
Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
Updated to 0.27.1

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Remember the mind numbing tedium and grindfest of Foot of the mountains 2? This game says to it "Get on my level bitch".
Actually while this game has a lot of grinding it is still nothing compared to footofthemountains. I can still get my rewards for this game a hell of a lot faster than I ever could in that game.

Not to mention I actually don't mind too much starting this game from scratch versus the former is I had to start from scratch I would pull my hair out due to how horrible the grind is.

Not to mention with that game a walkthrough is 100% needed vs this one I can actually work my way through at times without the need for one.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
But on another note while playing this game, as I progressed through the game, it went from just Jill entry not working with the phone to the entire phone not working period. I will check the new bug fix to see if it works but yeah.

Oh and to the creator of this game not sure if you will take this suggestion to heart, but how about adding a patch update for those of us who have the previous version. This way we can copy and paste the update without having to download the entire game all over again for the new updates?

porxo

Oct 27, 2019
Can't titfuck Kate. I've repeated the meditation scene where I "focus on the boobs" about 100 times, no joke, still nothing.

3.70 star(s) 160 Votes