WCold

Aug 17, 2016
my game seems to be bugged, i can't seem to access any of Lil's content as stated in people's comments
Nothing bugged. You need to make her your roommate and sleep together longer than her

ps. the event's conditions will simplify in the next update

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
in the stepfamily's house when trying to go to Alexa's Room i get this ->
File "game/loc_SHouseStepYSroom.rpy", line 100, in <module>
NameError: name 'SYSdest' is not defined
:cry:

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Once again, I got a little out of schedule, sorry. On the bright side - the work goes steady, no matter what. So I hope to release v0.30 in time.

! important !
Do not use saves from other versions that were made in the middle of events, it can cause a lot of errors.
You should save in location and then load it with updated game.

New content for Alexa Gardner, Law Secretary, and Photographer
and something for Lisa, Lily, Anna, and Mary Gardner, Kate Jensen, Neighbor Mom, Cheerleader, Judge, and others
Fix: choose screen
Fix: image carousel

Add: 3 base (7 total) animations
Add: 60+ images
Thanks.

Anyone know all the triggers/whatnot for those, so far I found:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
in the stepfamily's house when trying to go to Alexa's Room i get this ->
File "game/loc_SHouseStepYSroom.rpy", line 100, in <module>
NameError: name 'SYSdest' is not defined
:cry:
Thank you for the report. It will be fixed in the next update

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Here are some of the stuff I have found :
Alexa Gardner : If you go to their house and get up the stairs, you will see another argument between the sisters and Alexa will agree to anal sex
Law Secretary : if you go to the firm during the week, she will ask you to take her place for 1 hours, if you do it several time she will give you a blowjob, also, it is an alternative to favors instead of being caught by cops instead of her
Lisa Gardner : you can convince her to do photoshoot to promote the xshop, first she will play with a dildo, then fuck it without cumming and then fuck it and cum
Photographer : as soon as your reach the moment lisa fuck herself with a dildo, she will give you a new reward by giving you a handjob
Lily Gardner : If you invite Lily to a step family dinner while kate is here, she will join you, and you can introduce kate to step familly
Anna Gardner : Haven't found what's new yet
Mary Gardner : if you sleep in step family house, there is a chance that both mary and alexa join you and cuddle in bed
Kate Jensen : when she stay in your room, if you molest her during yoga, there is a possibility that you can titfuck her, but since you end up cumming on her face, she won't let you sleep with her after, also, after kate has been introduced to step family, you can offer to sleep with you in the step family's house
Neighbor Mom : if you go look for her at her house at 8 or 23, she will tell you it's not an appopriate hours to visit, the next time, you can chose to sneak, you will first see her reading a book, the seconde time she will masturbate thinking about you
Cheerleader : if you join her in her house at 12 during the weekend, you can do a photoshoot of her training with her cheerleader outfit
Judge : when working at dinner, there is a chance that judge will be here to eat, she will flirt and grope you, the event only consume 1 hour but it will count as if you did a 2 hours shift

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes