Dickron100

Feb 6, 2022
Have any of you noticed modifying saved games with seems to no longer correctly load in Ren'py games?

I am using the Ren'py app to launch "PC" versions on a Mac. Loaded modified saved files used to work fine. Now Ren'py seems to flag that they were modified externally and pops up a warning that says "this was modified, do you trust the developer and want to load anyway?" with a YES and NO. But selecting YES has the same outcome as NO: it just doesn't load the save, just closes the modal window.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Have any of you noticed modifying saved games with seems to no longer correctly load in Ren'py games?

I am using the Ren'py app to launch "PC" versions on a Mac. Loaded modified saved files used to work fine. Now Ren'py seems to flag that they were modified externally and pops up a warning that says "this was modified, do you trust the developer and want to load anyway?" with a YES and NO. But selecting YES has the same outcome as NO: it just doesn't load the save, just closes the modal window.
Just tried it and the only problem I have is that the site didn't find the money variable so I can't get more money, apart from that I get no warning message on my Windows laptop.

Have you tried putting the cheat mod in the game folder and using it instead of the website to edit the save file?

I don't see a reason why the cheat mod won't work for the MAC if you can run the PC version already.

m4b333

May 30, 2020
v0.39 new content:
New character - Ava Roberts
New content for Anna and Mary Gardner, Neighbor Mom, and Detective
and something for Lisa, Jill and Alexa Gardner, Kate Jensen, and others
new location (no direct access)
Fix: cheerleader dilogue

Add: 3 base (9 total) animations
Add: 90+ images
Whats new with Neighbour mom?

Reactions: eddie91990

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay is it just me or is this shot so well defined? The graphics and aesthetics seem so sharp and detailed!! It's playing a trick on my eyes. I've been playing this game for 3 years now, and I don't think I've seen this look so fine til now.
I mean I have pretty decent gaming device to handle this game but man, I'm astonished seeing this one.

Is this one modded with graphic enhancements? or the dev is polishing the game even more visual-wise?

Reactions: Tytyrpisicaus

Beach_Front

Sep 26, 2021
Okay is it just me or is this shot so well defined? The graphics and aesthetics seem so sharp and detailed!! It's playing a trick on my eyes. I've been playing this game for 3 years now, and I don't think I've seen this look so fine til now.
I mean I have pretty decent gaming device to handle this game but man, I'm astonished seeing this one.

Is this one modded with graphic enhancements? or the dev is polishing the game even more visual-wise?
All the Dev's work

• Red Heart
Reactions: lawlawkagurL
3.70 star(s) 159 Votes