+sneakers+

Jan 18, 2021
Can anyone tell me what I have to do to keep the stepsisters in the room with stepmom after she tells them to undress? I have fucked them all individually, but they don't seem to be interested in a 4some with the family...

Also, is it possible to have intercourse with the PE Teacher? Or is seeing her topless in my spare room just before she passes out the maximum amount of content?

And finally: no matter what I do at the party in Victoria's appartment, I always end up waking up while both girls are jerking me off, then we fall asleep together, and when I wake up I get kicked out of the house. How can I get some more action??

MasterChild

Jul 6, 2018
1. PM21:00 find layer mother, and fuck her with phone for 90days
2. saturday / sunday find layer at her office and ask lese her

And finally: no matter what I do at the party in Victoria's appartment, I always end up waking up while both girls are jerking me off, then we fall asleep together, and when I wake up I get kicked out of the house. How can I get some more action??
stepmom PM 21:00 reject fuck, and drink every day
Can anyone tell me what I have to do to keep the stepsisters in the room with stepmom after she tells them to undress? I have fucked them all individually, but they don't seem to be interested in a 4some with the family...
I hope have more pic outdoor

View attachment 2919979

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
continue what you are doing you might not be far enough with them ? did you have sex with lily in mary's bedroom ?

Also, is it possible to have intercourse with the PE Teacher? Or is seeing her topless in my spare room just before she passes out the maximum amount of content?
Not yet and yes

Can you fuck Victoria ? if not you need to before any party 3some, if you can then you might need this.:

Residential area.:
21:00 go to the lawyers apartment, victoria the lawyer's apartment, premium whiskey, pour on requests, pour on requests, pour on requests, pretend that you are asleep, get up to see what's going on, try to join them, cover them with cum, if you don't get the 3some scene

Last edited:

+sneakers+

Jan 18, 2021
Yes, I can fuck Victoria, even without condom. And doing exactly as you tell me, doesnt change a thing, I still end up the same :(

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
Yes, I can fuck Victoria, even without condom. And doing exactly as you tell me, doesnt change a thing, I still end up the same :(
before 3some at party you have to :
-fuck York in motel after capture during Ren night activity (min 2 times I'd say) RNG power
after that you can assfuck her in policestation
-during evening 1 on 1 with Lawyer, you must creampie her so at least 3 times

and when you have done that this was the combo that worked for me (info was shared by some one here cant remember who - but credit goes to that person)
21:00 go to the lawyers apartment, victoria the lawyer's apartment, premium whiskey, pour on requests, pour on requests, pour on requests, pretend that you are asleep, get up to see what's going on, try to join them, cover them with cum, if you don't get the 3some scene

I offered to be Marys bf I trained her how to be a girl friend. But it says in the progress you need to find Alexa bf as you want her ass.
I dont remenber the exach words, but you need to do that with alexa also, but there will be some fight screen between mary and alexa before that according to the WT there are atleast 6 within 10 days, you need 2 before you get the option for alexa- IF im remembering it correctly, or just look up in the WT it starts around day 156--7-8 and 10 days forward

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 157 Votes